Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

All Discussions Tagged 'body' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

LIGHTWORKER 808: STARSEED ASCENSION SHORT-CUTS AND STAR RACES

LIGHTWORKER 808: STARSEED ASCENSION SHORT-CUTS AND STAR RACES  -- GFL & ASHTAR COMMAND DOWNLOAD J--Tar'ia'h En Ra El -- jtariah@protonm…

Started by J-Tar'iah Kumara

2 Jan 16, 2017
Reply by J-Tar'iah Kumara

Starseed Lightworker Operation Ascension: Return "Home" Through Intentions

''''Starseed Lightworker Operation Ascension: Return "Home" Through Intentions''''' RE-downloaded from the GFL, Autumn, 2016 JTariah En Ra…

0 Nov 26, 2016

Starseed Lightworker Operation Ascension: Return Home Through Intentions

'''''Starseed Lightworker Operation Ascension: Return "Home" Through Intentions''''' RE-downloaded from the GFL, Autumn, 2016 JTariah En Ra…

1 Nov 22, 2016
Reply by J-Tar'iah Kumara

Sananda and Ashtar: Wake Up and CO-CREATE 5-D Earth! Awaken to Full Realization of Manifestation! Focus!

Sananda and Ashtar: Wake Up and CO-CREATE 5-D Earth! Awaken to Full Realization of Manifestation! Focus! http://www.ashtarstrinity.sanandas

Started by J'Tariah EnRa El

0 Dec 14, 2012

Ashtar Leads: Portal Activation Meditation Now, Including: Firing Up the Grids of Love for the Sun, Every Man, Woman, and Child, plus the Heart of Mother Earth! State of the Planet Address

Ashtar Leads: Portal Activation Meditation Now, Including: Firing Up the Grids of Love for the Sun, Every Man, Woman, and Child, plus the H…

0 Sep 11, 2012

GROUP SPIRT + MULTIPLYING LIGHT + CREATING BEACONS = LOVE, the TRUE CAUSE OF ASCENDING ONENESS ‘COMMUNITY’ AND ‘GROUP SPIRIT’ (channeling below) Project: Eagle Triad of Sananda's Eagles

GROUP SPIRT + MULTIPLYING LIGHT + CREATING BEACONS = LOVE, the TRUE CAUSE OF ASCENDING ONENESS ‘COMMUNITY’ AND ‘GROUP SPIRIT’ (channeling b…

0 Aug 16, 2012

New Earth Meditation - Terra Nova Now - Co-Create Heaven Now with Intent - Sananda, Jesus the Christ Ascended

Join Project: Eagle Triad today by contacting janisel(at)sanandaseagles.com===   ---   ***   ===   ~~~   ***   ^^^~~~   ***  NEW EARTH MEDI…

0 Apr 16, 2012

The RA Material and the study of the 22 Major Arcana and the Archetypes***FREE STUDY GUIDE!***

I have been re-reading the 4th book of the Law of One and am now delving into the study of the archetypes based on the 22 major arcana card…

Started by brandy rox

2 Apr 28, 2010
Reply by paTricia T.

What I Saw: People as stardust

Yesterday i was at a party, it may sound like i had too much to drink, but it was only sips of alcohol, i dont think it was a lot. But any…

Started by RL

10 Jul 4, 2009
Reply by RL

question For out of body?

I don't know where the Q&A for astral travel are but I just wanted to ask about breathing, when your outside of your body do you breath…

Started by Aaron

5 Mar 26, 2009
Reply by Kerrie (Zoolithe)♥

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service