Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

All Discussions Tagged 'ascension' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A Preview to Post 2012 Life based on Consciousness

"The inspiring message is that if we knew what it was going to be like after this transition, we would be jumping up and down for joy - now…

Started by Ravi Raju

3 Apr 22, 2009
Reply by Ravi Raju

things are getting weird now

For starters talking to someone is getting awkward, i'm sensing two of me now one who is talking and one the observer which is quite weird.…

Started by Aaron

7 Mar 24, 2009
Reply by Kihanyaking

I just went through a class on the Mayan Prophecies, Star Nations, Ascension and a whole lot more

This is one of those conferences for metaphysics and they have many guess speakers, and instructers that come to this conference. I took th…

Started by Aaron

5 Feb 16, 2009
Reply by Kerrie (Zoolithe)♥

You think you know everything but you know nothing

!!!!!!!!WARNING!!!!!! IF KNOWLEDGE OF TRUTH, HIDDEN TOP SECRET STUFF SCARES OR BOTHER YOU..THIS IS NOT FOR YOU.....FOR OPEN MINDS WHO WISHE…

Started by Blessed By God

15 Jan 27, 2009
Reply by starweaver

NEW SOLFEGGIO FILE WITH ADDITIONAL FREQUENCIES & CODES FOR MORE - RAVI RAJU

Dear Light Workers, All these days i've tried different combinations to create a better file than the one I already released but nothing s…

Started by Ravi Raju

29 Jan 13, 2009
Reply by Rocanon

A Truly Gifted Indigo Child !!!

Truly a Gifted 10 year old Indigo Child !! This edited clip courtesy ... from the documentary "Indigo Evolution" Incase youre unable t…

Started by Ravi Raju

14 Jan 3, 2009
Reply by MIKE

Spiritual Experiences o:

Hey thar! I'm quite new to all of this, and pretty young, and I just feel like making a discussion where we can all talk about some interes…

Started by Sara the Ultimate Crime Fighter

5 Nov 14, 2008
Reply by Sara the Ultimate Crime Fighter

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service