Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

All Discussions Tagged '2012' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Remote Viewing Monks See 2012 ET intervention

http://www.in5d.com/remote-viewing-monks-see-2012-intervention.html Remote viewing is nothing new in Tibetan monasteries. For thousands of…

Started by Gerd Ambranovic

4 Sep 6, 2015
Reply by Blue Dragon

So...one month left...

Hi everyone, so here we are, little over 4 weeks to the big day...21.12.2012... Im certanly counting down the days with anticipation, lik…

Started by Bishop

7 Dec 21, 2012
Reply by CHRISTINA

Don't expect anything special on 2012.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=osLM4BIvSrg#! The 2012 theory is based on fake science and money making. People…

Started by Greg Demarko

4 Dec 21, 2012
Reply by CHRISTINA

Ashtar Leads: Portal Activation Meditation Now, Including: Firing Up the Grids of Love for the Sun, Every Man, Woman, and Child, plus the Heart of Mother Earth! State of the Planet Address

Ashtar Leads: Portal Activation Meditation Now, Including: Firing Up the Grids of Love for the Sun, Every Man, Woman, and Child, plus the H…

Started by J'Tariah EnRa El

0 Sep 11, 2012

A call to expand our family of Saviors :)

First of, Happy Equinox everyone :D My Chakraz are really buzzing!     Anyhows, For a long time i have kept this site quite from people i t…

Started by Bishop

3 Sep 24, 2011
Reply by ૐ Daisy ૐ

A Channel from Veronica

I am a supporter of April Crawford and her channeling of Veronica.  I do receive her newsletters and enjoy them. Today I received one that…

Started by paTricia T.

1 Feb 1, 2010
Reply by Iplo de Trader

2012 Startling Secrets 2 hour special Broadcast

This will be on November 8th on the Scifi Channel (9pm Est) with David Wilcock, Richard Hoagland, and many other guests talking about 2012…

Started by Aaron

3 Oct 29, 2009
Reply by Simone

Enochian ritual - using your chakras (tsionics) - IMPORTANT FOR 2012

ok i better get this out now before time escapes me. I will be doing a whole section on enochian magick, in which i hope to try and encaps…

Started by Tshoeva

1 Oct 29, 2009
Reply by Tshoeva

2012 - Underground Bases for Gov and Elite

In case it's difficult to see, in the video they ask this be downloaded and saved in case it gets pulled from YouTube. I did and I'm spread…

Started by Lea Anna Cooper

3 Sep 3, 2009
Reply by Lea Anna Cooper

Love, Light and Blessings to All!

My real name is Cathy, but I am kinda ‘the cosmic cat’. I have always questioned the generally accepted view of 'reality' dished up by the…

Started by cozmikat

1 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by CrystalClear2313

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service