Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Rene's Discussions (46)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"totally alone.... how does one cope with a family who think entirely differently?? w…"

Rene replied Sep 9, 2009 to How do you Know if you are an Indigo Light Worker?

15 Jul 9, 2010
Reply by Psiafrat

"yes to almost every question... However because i did answer yes to the majority of…"

Rene replied Sep 9, 2009 to How do you Know if you are an Indigo Light Worker?

15 Jul 9, 2010
Reply by Psiafrat

"Perhaps there are other sources on this group of people too , other than the bible "

Rene replied Sep 8, 2009 to want to research people mentioned in the book of hebrews ( regarding a dream)

2 Sep 8, 2009
Reply by Rene

"I could have titled my post symbols too, i just titled it Eagle sphinx and pyramid b…"

Rene replied Sep 7, 2009 to Eagle, Sphinx, Pyramid

2 Sep 7, 2009
Reply by Rene

"I have had a dream where I was flying, and I stopped over the top of this huge mount…"

Rene replied Sep 6, 2009 to how lucid dreams work

1 Sep 6, 2009
Reply by Rene

"I think your observations and understanding of the dream is quite accurate in the se…"

Rene replied Sep 6, 2009 to need help about a dream

3 Sep 6, 2009
Reply by Rene

"Funny but I am having dreams now about symbols too! only in my case, They are as viv…"

Rene replied Sep 6, 2009 to Dream With Symbols

2 Sep 6, 2009
Reply by Rene

"I've read online that "house" is often symbolic of your soul... So lets look at this…"

Rene replied Sep 6, 2009 to if anyone can help

6 Sep 6, 2009
Reply by Rene

"very cool!! The fractals I saw were just like what is shown in some of those vids, o…"

Rene replied Sep 4, 2009 to Seeing "fractuals"

2 Sep 4, 2009
Reply by Rene

"interesting! so I created myself as an Angel being and then watched myself .. I don'…"

Rene replied Sep 1, 2009 to Was this an Angel and if so what class of Angelic being?

4 Nov 23, 2009
Reply by paTricia T.

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service