Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Betina's Discussions (58)

Discussions Replied To (49) Replies Latest Activity

"I actually used this information today and said "thank you, I love you" to every wat…"

Betina replied Dec 1, 2008 to The Hidden Messages in Water

13 Dec 2, 2008
Reply by Kerrie (Zoolithe)♥

"Wow! Thanks for sharing your ascension-experiences with us, long to be there myself.…"

Betina replied Nov 28, 2008 to

just now

"Lots of stars, but no moon here...over seas 150 km northeast of Stockholm, Sweden.…"

Betina replied Nov 28, 2008 to YES OR NO? IS THE MOON VISIBLE IN YOUR AREA NOW WISE PEOPLE

96 Dec 1, 2008
Reply by Bishop

"In my earlier input I was refering to Ravi´s idea about the grounding process. And I…"

Betina replied Nov 25, 2008 to Helping to heal the Earth by emitting Solfeggio frequencies on a global scale

68 Nov 27, 2008
Reply by LightsEdge

"What if we all do it twice a day, we are all over the world so it would be in a kind…"

Betina replied Nov 24, 2008 to Helping to heal the Earth by emitting Solfeggio frequencies on a global scale

68 Nov 27, 2008
Reply by LightsEdge

"Dear Sanne. Hahahaha! You´re right! I could find myself resonating with 90% of what…"

Betina replied Nov 21, 2008 to How does one make the changes??

3 Nov 21, 2008
Reply by Betina

"Dear Sanne. I never thouhgt of me being one of them. Is it so, that one can be an In…"

Betina replied Nov 20, 2008 to How does one make the changes??

3 Nov 21, 2008
Reply by Betina

"Oh My God! That dream was real! It´s something like this I think we´re all waiting…"

Betina replied Nov 20, 2008 to

just now

"Oh! How wonderful! I´so glad you´ve all heard about the water thing! I mailed that…"

Betina replied Nov 13, 2008 to Solfeggio and Water by Dr. Masaru Emoto

19 Apr 4, 2009
Reply by Ravi Raju

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service