Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Virgo™ I am GOD.'s Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"You are welcome. Happy that we're friends in such a transitional time. Believe in yo…"

Virgo™ I am GOD. replied Jan 21, 2009 to Of aliens and channeling

15 Feb 7, 2009
Reply by Kerrie (Zoolithe)♥

"You are free to post whatever you like about intentions of the NWO agenda. Just know…"

Virgo™ I am GOD. replied Jan 21, 2009 to Of aliens and channeling

15 Feb 7, 2009
Reply by Kerrie (Zoolithe)♥

"Great job!!! I am looking forward to reading this book. I believe credit is due to…"

Virgo™ I am GOD. replied Jan 18, 2009 to

just now

"The pace is picking up as many people are awakening, fortunately, the internet happe…"

Virgo™ I am GOD. replied Jan 16, 2009 to First Contact coming VERY soon SoE members.

31 Jan 20, 2009
Reply by H.R. Pufnstuf

"It's time we listen more to ourselves, our higher selves and trust. The vibrations…"

Virgo™ I am GOD. replied Jan 16, 2009 to First Contact coming VERY soon SoE members.

31 Jan 20, 2009
Reply by H.R. Pufnstuf

"Thanks to all who replied...be a little more patient. I know how it feels to be impa…"

31 Jan 20, 2009
Reply by H.R. Pufnstuf

"As far as epic goes, I've been abord many different crafts most of my incarnation...…"

Virgo™ I am GOD. replied Jan 10, 2009 to Ambassador of the Universe training

6 Jan 10, 2009
Reply by Virgo™ I am GOD.

"I have learned much fascinating information on CSETI, everything really resonates wi…"

6 Jan 10, 2009

"The training is what this is all about...if you're looking to go to theirs then of c…"

6 Jan 10, 2009

"Well put... We are here to help each other,show and guide on SoE...not judge or be…"

Virgo™ I am GOD. replied Jan 10, 2009 to

just now

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service