Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Trudy's Discussions (1,309)

Discussions Replied To (984) Replies Latest Activity

"Great information dear Tony ... Do you Octahedron repeat each day? Or is once enough…"

Trudy replied Jun 24, 2009 to The Waves of Change

4 Jun 26, 2009
Reply by Free Spirit

"I send you all my Yinenergy "

Trudy replied Jun 21, 2009 to You are speaking IN LIGHT. We are not a person or people. We have only Light form.THE FEDERATION OF LIGHT,BLOSSOM GOODCHILD

9 Jun 21, 2009
Reply by Kerrie (Zoolithe)♥

"So much for the yangenergy ... I'll be aware that there is still much work to do ...…"

Trudy replied Jun 21, 2009 to You are speaking IN LIGHT. We are not a person or people. We have only Light form.THE FEDERATION OF LIGHT,BLOSSOM GOODCHILD

9 Jun 21, 2009

"Dear dear Andy, I think you do not understand what it is to stay in the light. It is…"

9 Jun 21, 2009

"Thank you Kerrie and Thank you Blossom Goodchild. It is heartwarming and I feel the…"

9 Jun 21, 2009

"Each of us supports the fourth force. If we stand up and refuse to continue to remai…"

Trudy replied Jun 21, 2009 to WHY ISN'T TECHNOLOGY LIKE THIS SHARED WITH THE PUBLIC?

7 Jun 21, 2009
Reply by Trudy

"Super-efficient Electrolysis. Water can be converted into hydrogen and oxygen using…"

Trudy replied Jun 21, 2009 to WHY ISN'T TECHNOLOGY LIKE THIS SHARED WITH THE PUBLIC?

7 Jun 21, 2009
Reply by Trudy

"Permanent Magnets. Dr. Tom Beard has two working models of a permanent magnets opera…"

7 Jun 21, 2009
Reply by Trudy

"Radiant Energy. Nikola Tesla's Magnifying Transmitter, T. Henry Moray's Radiant Ener…"

7 Jun 21, 2009
Reply by Trudy

"Clean energy for everyone, everywhere ... There are dozens of other systems. Many ar…"

7 Jun 21, 2009
Reply by Trudy

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service