Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Sara the Ultimate Crime Fighter's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"I loved that movie when I was little! It was amazing XD"

Sara the Ultimate Crime Fighter replied Nov 29, 2008 to mysterious visitor with unknown powers on our planet for suplies a sixpack of tuna!

3 Nov 30, 2008
Reply by RL

"Lol maybe! However I would personally think the moon was blown up by some malevolent…"

Sara the Ultimate Crime Fighter replied Nov 28, 2008 to YES OR NO? IS THE MOON VISIBLE IN YOUR AREA NOW WISE PEOPLE

96 Dec 1, 2008
Reply by Bishop

"Uh today is the new moon, but tomorrow and the day after I will check. If the moon i…"

Sara the Ultimate Crime Fighter replied Nov 28, 2008 to YES OR NO? IS THE MOON VISIBLE IN YOUR AREA NOW WISE PEOPLE

96 Dec 1, 2008
Reply by Bishop

"Hey guys, thanks for all your replies. I appreciate your reassuring and shared feeli…"

Sara the Ultimate Crime Fighter replied Nov 27, 2008 to I'm slightly worried...

30 Nov 28, 2008

"I don't know about any of you people but I have been able to see the moon... And if…"

Sara the Ultimate Crime Fighter replied Nov 27, 2008 to

just now

"There is a song called Schaudenfreude from this extremely rauchy musical called Aven…"

Sara the Ultimate Crime Fighter replied Nov 26, 2008 to why do most people feed off misery? is this natural cos im about sick of the idea

2 Nov 26, 2008
Reply by buddha boy

"Thank you for all your replies. I do feel a tad bit better, and we can all establish…"

Sara the Ultimate Crime Fighter replied Nov 26, 2008 to I'm slightly worried...

30 Nov 28, 2008

"I didn't say we are a cult. You misunderstood what I said. I said we need to avoid…"

Sara the Ultimate Crime Fighter replied Nov 26, 2008 to I'm slightly worried...

30 Nov 28, 2008

"I disagree with releasing solfeggio frequencies into the world without people's perm…"

Sara the Ultimate Crime Fighter replied Nov 24, 2008 to Helping to heal the Earth by emitting Solfeggio frequencies on a global scale

68 Nov 27, 2008
Reply by LightsEdge

"Thanks everyone for the advice on the spirits! I really don't know anything about sp…"

Sara the Ultimate Crime Fighter replied Nov 14, 2008 to Spiritual Experiences o:

5 Nov 14, 2008
Reply by Sara the Ultimate Crime Fighter

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service