Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Sara the Ultimate Crime Fighter's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"I will if I see anything. I have this film camera so I'll bring that since it isn't…"

Sara the Ultimate Crime Fighter replied Nov 15, 2009 to UFO Disclosure coming in November

23 Dec 31, 2009
Reply by William

"NEAR A LOT OF STADIUMS TOO. "

Sara the Ultimate Crime Fighter replied Nov 15, 2009 to UFO Disclosure coming in November

23 Dec 31, 2009
Reply by William

"HOLY CRAP I'M IN FLORIDA."

23 Dec 31, 2009
Reply by William

"I think it's very important for us to establish that no one can predict the future i…"

Sara the Ultimate Crime Fighter replied Dec 7, 2008 to

just now

"Don't try so hard. You will only hurt yourself when you do that. Believe me, everyth…"

Sara the Ultimate Crime Fighter replied Dec 4, 2008 to Having a hard time with myself

8 Dec 5, 2008
Reply by Aaron

"Awww! CUTE <3"

Sara the Ultimate Crime Fighter replied Dec 1, 2008 to SMILEY FACE! (moon,Venus and Jupiter)

14 Dec 2, 2008
Reply by torz

"Man, I need a boyfriend D: Lol jk! Actually, not really jk. Uh. But yeah, when yo…"

Sara the Ultimate Crime Fighter replied Dec 1, 2008 to THE PERKS OF ASCENSION

11 Dec 2, 2008
Reply by deborah

"Yep. Life and death are simply two faces of the same thing. "

Sara the Ultimate Crime Fighter replied Nov 30, 2008 to Mexico is awakening

1 Nov 30, 2008
Reply by Sara the Ultimate Crime Fighter

"I think when it comes to interpreting channeling, we need to try not to take everyth…"

Sara the Ultimate Crime Fighter replied Nov 30, 2008 to

just now

"Part of the problem in Africa is rape. And plus there isn't enough education there…"

Sara the Ultimate Crime Fighter replied Nov 29, 2008 to AIDS CURE EXIST FOR MORE THEN 12 YEARS - Please read this, its VERY IMPORTANT!

11 Dec 1, 2008
Reply by Astro Star

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service