Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Wade Hutchinson's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Lets hope so, cause I'm tired of waiting. Lets get this show on the road already. I…"

Wade Hutchinson replied May 24, 2011 to An Announcement by AA Uriel , ...thru Hazel. May 18, 2011.

3 May 24, 2011
Reply by Wade Hutchinson

"I am very much looking forward to those organic dimensional doorways to open up soon…"

Wade Hutchinson replied Apr 18, 2011 to St. Germain - Are You Available ? ...Portals will open in a few months time. Can you be one of those to go on to the next contract of mastery in a human body?

2 Apr 18, 2011
Reply by Wade Hutchinson

"It's NOW OR NEVER, can we get a move on please. I am directly speaking to the ones i…"

Wade Hutchinson replied Apr 7, 2011 to AA MICHAEL AND ASHTAR SHERAN - ANNOUNCEMENTS NEXT WEEK : WE ARE COMING

13 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by ૐ Daisy ૐ

"I too can not imagine Jesus using such language, but in these times we live in you h…"

Wade Hutchinson replied Jun 13, 2010 to DISARM and WITHDRAW NOW ~ Admiral Esu Sananda Immanuel Kumara.

11 Jun 14, 2010
Reply by Besimi

"Very well spoken indeed Ashtar, and I am doing my part because I have already writte…"

Wade Hutchinson replied Jun 7, 2010 to ASHTAR ~ Bio-Environmental Terrorism ,Planetary Holocaust in the Gulf by Cabal and Petitioning the FOL for Divine Intervention'' - June 1,2010.

1 Jun 7, 2010
Reply by Wade Hutchinson

"The time when heaven on earth will manifest is very close now then, thats my feeling."

Wade Hutchinson replied Mar 19, 2010 to Cosmic Trigger - The Crystalline Awakening

5 Mar 20, 2010
Reply by Trudy

"I too love these Alpha Starship post, but bring on first contact already."

Wade Hutchinson replied Mar 4, 2010 to Alpha Spaceship ! March 1,2010

2 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Wade Hutchinson

"I mean could it be one of the ships from outer space in disguise. who knows?"

Wade Hutchinson replied Jan 16, 2010 to You gotta see this cloud!!

7 Jan 30, 2010
Reply by Kerrie (Zoolithe)♥

"I disagree with this comment 100%, I doubt the government has the means to pull off…"

Wade Hutchinson replied Oct 30, 2009 to Decloakings!! Special message from Ashtar

21 Feb 8, 2010
Reply by Alc

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service