Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Ninie's Discussions (75)

Discussions Replied To (65) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Simone Herewith the attachment as a GIF. Sorry for the poor quality..."

Ninie replied Dec 2, 2008 to alien with bright, almost white eyes

9 Dec 2, 2008
Reply by Ninie

"Maybe, the meaning of all this is that we just need to appreciate nature and univers…"

Ninie replied Dec 1, 2008 to

just now

"I have faith in Blossom as well. Really don't think she would deliberately give fals…"

Ninie replied Nov 30, 2008 to

just now

"Ahh!! Can't wait! Ofcourse, weather forecasts are cloudy in Belgium (how could it no…"

Ninie replied Nov 30, 2008 to

just now

"Slightly clouded here in Belgium, but no moon peeping through. If she's low in posit…"

Ninie replied Nov 29, 2008 to YES OR NO? IS THE MOON VISIBLE IN YOUR AREA NOW WISE PEOPLE

96 Dec 1, 2008
Reply by Bishop

"I seem to feel more relaxed with these tunes than the original Solfeggio tunes that…"

Ninie replied Nov 28, 2008 to Crystal Singing Bowls

6 Nov 28, 2008
Reply by Ninie

"I was wondering how the alien being must have felt, when he/she/it came from that pl…"

Ninie replied Nov 28, 2008 to Blossom Goodchilds ebook

6 Dec 1, 2008
Reply by H.R. Pufnstuf

"You can count on me."

Ninie replied Nov 27, 2008 to Lets Pray for those who've died and are injured in the Mumbai (India) Terror Attack!!

12 Dec 1, 2008
Reply by Ravi Raju

"As Ullan said, and I have done as well on this matter, DO BE CAREFULL I repeat what…"

Ninie replied Nov 23, 2008 to Helping to heal the Earth by emitting Solfeggio frequencies on a global scale

68 Nov 27, 2008
Reply by LightsEdge

"My partner doesn't believe in aliens giving messages to us, or being here to assist…"

Ninie replied Nov 23, 2008 to How many familiy memebers in your familiy belive in ufos?

14 Dec 25, 2008
Reply by amy

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service