Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Ismail's Discussions (62)

Discussions Replied To (56) Replies Latest Activity

"amazing stuff...no wonder i have been feeling deep joy and calmness for the past few…"

Ismail replied Oct 26, 2011 to BLOSSOM GOODCHILD ~ Pillars of Light are you indeed. ~THE FEDERATION OF LIGHT~ 7TH OCTOBER 2011

3 Oct 26, 2011
Reply by Kerrie (Zoolithe)♥

"I have been feeling funny all this week..this explains why lol and today i was cryin…"

Ismail replied Apr 20, 2011 to 15th April 2011~THE FEDERATION OF LIGHT~ BLOSSOM GOODCHILD

5 Apr 21, 2011

"I think this was posted already i remember reading this...and the birds dying was ea…"

Ismail replied Feb 12, 2011 to Do you not think it would be a good place to start by FORGIVING those who are in such darkness? For those souls are part of your soul. ~THE FEDERATION OF LIGHT ~BLOSSOM GOODCHILD~7th Feb. 2011

5 Feb 17, 2011

"I am feeling the LOVE people..Happy World Peace Day.....So excited after reading thi…"

Ismail replied Sep 21, 2010 to Blossom Goodchild ~People of Earth, Brothers and Sisters … our Family of ONE IN LIGHT … WE ARE COMING. Be in peace ... Be of Peace. It is your natural state.

19 Oct 18, 2010

"Omg here we goooooooooooooo...soooo excited...i felt like crying reading this one i…"

Ismail replied Sep 21, 2010 to Blossom Goodchild ~People of Earth, Brothers and Sisters … our Family of ONE IN LIGHT … WE ARE COMING. Be in peace ... Be of Peace. It is your natural state.

19 Oct 18, 2010

"wow thats amazing rainbow i have never seen in my life...wow we are truly in great t…"

Ismail replied Aug 20, 2010 to BUDDHA'S RAINBOW APPEARS IN CHINA

7 Aug 21, 2010
Reply by Turquoise

"Hey all. I really loved this site. I can see a lot of people are skywalkers. I got R…"

Ismail replied Jul 12, 2010 to Your Mayan Calendar Sign and your Mission & Capabilities

42 Jul 12, 2010
Reply by projectmoses

"man this is strong..i just went for a walk to the putney bridge today and saw amazin…"

Ismail replied Jun 21, 2010 to YOU ARE HERE TO CHANGE THIS WORLD. YOU ARE HERE TO CHANGE THIS SITUATION.~The Federation of Light~

22 Jun 30, 2010

"i love this quote too...this was powerful piece, its definitely a wow material...fun…"

Ismail replied May 5, 2010 to AN UNEXPECTED CHANNEL ~ THE FEDERATION OF LIGHT ~

9 May 5, 2010
Reply by Ismail

"Oh Mother Earth, you are the closest connection to us to the Universe. I love you un…"

Ismail replied Apr 22, 2010 to HAPPY EARTH DAY

5 Apr 25, 2010
Reply by Golden_Angel_K

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service