Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

H.R. Pufnstuf's Discussions (181)

Discussions Replied To (162) Replies Latest Activity

"Wow this is sort of weird reading this considering it's the anniversary of the Peopl…"

H.R. Pufnstuf replied Nov 19, 2008 to Friends I need your help before I lose it......

21 Nov 20, 2008
Reply by spaceinheart

"Hopefully others are still reading this as I do not want to post a new topic. I wond…"

H.R. Pufnstuf replied Nov 17, 2008 to What will happen to those that do not ascend?

28 Nov 17, 2008
Reply by H.R. Pufnstuf

"Thanks for all the great replies. I didn't get to respond to everyone as I did not g…"

H.R. Pufnstuf replied Nov 17, 2008 to What will happen to those that do not ascend?

28 Nov 17, 2008
Reply by H.R. Pufnstuf

"I was not able to go online this weekend so I missed out on this. Thanks so much, Cl…"

H.R. Pufnstuf replied Nov 17, 2008 to

just now

"I really hope we can have more of these as it's a really good way to connect the com…"

H.R. Pufnstuf replied Nov 17, 2008 to

just now

"Thank you, Ullan. Your words really ring true. I do believe that kin souls seek each…"

H.R. Pufnstuf replied Nov 14, 2008 to What will happen to those that do not ascend?

28 Nov 17, 2008
Reply by H.R. Pufnstuf

"Wow, thank you Ullan. Really good points. So even when we ascend we are still connec…"

H.R. Pufnstuf replied Nov 14, 2008 to What will happen to those that do not ascend?

28 Nov 17, 2008
Reply by H.R. Pufnstuf

"But I think this is a problem. Our problem. We have to get the word out there and sp…"

28 Nov 17, 2008
Reply by H.R. Pufnstuf

"I try to forget it, but it's hard when you don't know about your friends and family…"

28 Nov 17, 2008
Reply by H.R. Pufnstuf

"I hope you don't mean I am passing judgement as I have been trying to tell my friend…"

28 Nov 17, 2008
Reply by H.R. Pufnstuf

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service