Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Vaddix's Discussions (239)

Discussions Replied To (227) Replies Latest Activity

"When they refer to Christ being the are referring to awakened ones. The ones who kno…"

Vaddix replied Aug 9, 2010 to The Divine Plan ,between May 26,2012 and Dec 21,2012 ~ Ascended Master Akasha.

6 Aug 9, 2010
Reply by patrick

"I am Vaddix, Guardian of light, and i hereby order all light entities to get down he…"

Vaddix replied Aug 5, 2010 to We wish to be known as LIVING LIGHT. We have reached that is of this. Therefore when we say we are the overseers of the overseers, this is due to our level of understanding regarding many matters~2/8

16 Aug 5, 2010
Reply by Simone

"Patricia you may want to pick another name. http://www.getoffurass.com/"

Vaddix replied Aug 5, 2010 to The GOYA Movement

27 Aug 8, 2010
Reply by paTricia T.

"Ok well You know my suggestion but i'll restate it for this particular forum. I want…"

Vaddix replied Aug 5, 2010 to The GOYA Movement

27 Aug 8, 2010
Reply by paTricia T.

"Simone I would just like to say, I agree with EVERYTHING you just said there."

Vaddix replied Aug 5, 2010 to We wish to be known as LIVING LIGHT. We have reached that is of this. Therefore when we say we are the overseers of the overseers, this is due to our level of understanding regarding many matters~2/8

16 Aug 5, 2010
Reply by Simone

"Ok lets pretend i beleive you about this moon base. How do they harm a soul?"

Vaddix replied Aug 3, 2010 to Cancerous entrapped reincarnation dragonian - lunar policy (cause) and Universal Hierarchy arriving Judges (effect)

15 Aug 16, 2010
Reply by Amanda

"We continue reading these messages of doom, because we do not want to let the dark w…"

Vaddix replied Aug 3, 2010 to We wish to be known as LIVING LIGHT. We have reached that is of this. Therefore when we say we are the overseers of the overseers, this is due to our level of understanding regarding many matters~2/8

16 Aug 5, 2010
Reply by Simone

"Lets look at this logically. If your a soul you have no body. What the fuck can they…"

Vaddix replied Aug 2, 2010 to Cancerous entrapped reincarnation dragonian - lunar policy (cause) and Universal Hierarchy arriving Judges (effect)

15 Aug 16, 2010
Reply by Amanda

"they should have been using microbes from the start! we had blogs about it. There we…"

Vaddix replied Jul 29, 2010 to how about them yahoos

7 Jul 29, 2010
Reply by paTricia T.

"i just love how the skirt around the issue of WHEN, every time. I dont know how many…"

Vaddix replied Jul 24, 2010 to ~The Federation of Light~BE YOUR LIGHT … and by doing so … you shall LIGHTEN UP YOUR WORLD ~Blossom Goodchild~

7 Jul 24, 2010
Reply by Besimi

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service