Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Maitaki's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"Anyway.....it's strange how it flashes and change colors......I was driving yesterda…"

Maitaki replied Feb 4, 2009 to Just me or is anyone else seeing extreme bright/blinking/changing color "star" at night?

31 Feb 17, 2009
Reply by Galaxytoast

"Yes..I see it here in Mallorca (Spain) as well and it's something really strange....…"

Maitaki replied Feb 4, 2009 to Just me or is anyone else seeing extreme bright/blinking/changing color "star" at night?

31 Feb 17, 2009
Reply by Galaxytoast

"I agree with Dana and you all...... No autoplay on the main page...please...!!!!"

Maitaki replied Feb 2, 2009 to Applications that autoplay on the main page

11 Feb 2, 2009
Reply by ..... (RaInBoW wArRiOr) ......

"Thank you...Brad!! :)"

Maitaki replied Jan 12, 2009 to

just now

"We are here ... and we are becoming a big family...... and as Andy says..."you are t…"

Maitaki replied Jan 9, 2009 to

just now

"Hello Bishop.... I use a normal digital camera.....the important is the flash...it s…"

Maitaki replied Jan 8, 2009 to What camera equipment is used?

1 Jan 8, 2009
Reply by Maitaki

"Hello David...... very interesting pics.....why don't you post them on the Orbs 'Gro…"

Maitaki replied Jan 3, 2009 to Some pictures on Orb's

3 Jan 7, 2009
Reply by Bishop

"In Spain: " Feliz Navidad ", but I live in the Balearic islands in the Mediterranean…"

Maitaki replied Dec 25, 2008 to How do you say "Merry Christmas" in your native language?

18 Dec 26, 2008
Reply by RL

"Have you heard about The Urantia Book?? Here is the link to study online. http://u…"

Maitaki replied Dec 22, 2008 to Terra papers : Hidden History of Planet Earth - Now Online!

20 Dec 23, 2008
Reply by honeybee

"Wonderful and amazing words....... I have tears in my eyes. Thank You..all !!!! Nama…"

Maitaki replied Dec 15, 2008 to

just now

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service