Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Blue Dragon's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Now i know a lot of people find Sheldon N. fascinating and as a confessed abduction…"

Blue Dragon replied Sep 2, 2015 to Letter from 3rd Grade Teacher

4 Sep 2, 2015
Reply by Blue Dragon

"Now that is so cool taking out the plastic from the sea brilliant well done. The qu…"

Blue Dragon replied Sep 2, 2015 to 19-Year-Old Develops Cleanup Array To Remove 7,250,000 Tons Of Plastic From Oceans

1 Sep 2, 2015
Reply by Blue Dragon

"okay as both links have been removed whatever they said must be true so we can fill…"

Blue Dragon replied Sep 1, 2015 to VIDEO: Obama's Alien Invasion

1 Sep 1, 2015
Reply by Blue Dragon

"Okay with the page being virtually blank i guess that really is so secret nothing ca…"

Blue Dragon replied Sep 1, 2015 to Neil Armstrong's UFO Secret

1 Sep 1, 2015
Reply by Blue Dragon

"The name of Terry Le Riche Walters book was 'Who on Earth am I' and gave great back…"

Blue Dragon replied Sep 1, 2015 to On the Edge ~ Theo Chalmers interviews Terry Le Riche Walters

9 Sep 2, 2015
Reply by Blue Dragon

"WELL YOU CAN GO FASTER THAN THE SPEED OF LIGHT EVEN ALBERT EINSTEIN SAID SO OFTEN MI…"

Blue Dragon replied Sep 1, 2015 to Hyper Drive UFOs

5 Sep 1, 2015
Reply by Blue Dragon

"Well this Black Knight satellite (named after a British project in the early 1950's)…"

Blue Dragon replied Sep 1, 2015 to Shadowy Black Knight Alien Self Repairing Conscious Intelligent Satellite

3 Jun 25, 2022
Reply by CHRISTINA

"Well the history that people do not know the one kept secret and hidden people know…"

Blue Dragon replied Sep 1, 2015 to Who controls the agreed upon reality through the mainstream media and why they fear disclosing the truth about extra terrestrial reality

1 Sep 1, 2015
Reply by Blue Dragon

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service