Richard Levasseur replied May 28, 2013 to WiFi Technology

11 Oct 19, 2015
Reply by CHRISTINA

"Because its not written in stone what does or doesn't happen."

Richard Levasseur replied Apr 16, 2013 to Nobody predicted Boston bombing

5 Apr 18, 2013
Reply by Besimi

"What's to like about not feeding people."

Richard Levasseur replied Apr 8, 2013 to America a nation ruled by inferior people : “American Dream”: Food loaded into Dumpsters while Hundreds of Hungry Americans Restrained by Police

3 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by Trudy

"I'am ready for a moneyless system not exchanging one form of lack as slaves to it fo…"

Richard Levasseur replied Mar 26, 2013 to Cyprus and the Bitcoin

6 Mar 27, 2013
Reply by Maia Makalii

"If they attempt to force me to do their bidding under this law.I will fast to death…"

Richard Levasseur replied Feb 20, 2013 to H.R.748 - To require all persons in the United States between the ages of 18 and 25 to perform national service etc. !!!

8 Feb 25, 2013
Reply by Trudy

"First believing than seeing!"

Richard Levasseur replied Feb 4, 2013 to Very Important Intel Info Received today - Poof

6 Feb 8, 2013
Reply by Besimi

"You are unconditional love and you're unconditionally loved and I've got uncondition…"

Richard Levasseur replied Feb 4, 2013 to Very Important Intel Info Received today - Poof

6 Feb 8, 2013
Reply by Besimi

"Let the Pope and the Vatican stand trail for crimes against humanity."

Richard Levasseur replied Jan 30, 2013 to Pope's dove of peace almost ends in pieces: Seagull attacks bird seconds after Pontiff releases it from Vatican balcony

4 Feb 5, 2013
Reply by Rebecca Shannon Ling

"Only showing unconditional love towards Britian is the answer.Not so far as what you…"

Richard Levasseur replied Jan 30, 2013 to Your in need for : Murderers Rapists Mercenaries ... You go to Britam !!!

3 Jan 31, 2013
Reply by Trudy

"The fact that it doesn't appear in the mainstream media means I like it already."

Richard Levasseur replied Jan 29, 2013 to Freedom Movement in Oz

1 Jan 29, 2013
Reply by Richard Levasseur

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2022   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service