Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Richard Levasseur's Discussions (123)

Discussions Replied To (123) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello! In my opinion it has more to do with a out of control followers rather than a…"

Richard Levasseur replied Feb 4, 2014 to Out of Control President

4 Feb 4, 2014
Reply by CHRISTINA

"Hi! I read what's above with great interest and I resonate with the words posted abo…"

Richard Levasseur replied Feb 4, 2014 to Evolving Beyond the Conditional Love Paradigm ~ Channeled Message from Archangel Gabriel Channeler: Shelley Young

8 Feb 6, 2014
Reply by Besimi

"Hi! Unconditional love and service to others reigns above all else!"

Richard Levasseur replied Jan 19, 2014 to Frequency Update ~ by Andrew Martin

3 Jan 19, 2014
Reply by Richard Levasseur

"Hi! I've got two more names to describe the galactic federation and sometimes I like…"

Richard Levasseur replied Jan 17, 2014 to Golden Age Messages From the Ascended Masters - Living In the Here & Now - Part 1

4 Jan 18, 2014
Reply by Besimi

"God is unconditional love!"

Richard Levasseur replied Jan 16, 2014 to Adama on Fulfilling Your Soul Mission Channeler: Selene Aswell

5 Jan 16, 2014
Reply by Besimi

"Hi! That's nothing compared to the corp.crime committed against hard working people.…"

Richard Levasseur replied Jan 15, 2014 to Spot the Difference Between That and …

8 Jan 28, 2014
Reply by CHRISTINA

"Hi! I show my strong support for this european legislation and something like it acr…"

Richard Levasseur replied Jan 14, 2014 to European Citizens' Initiative for Unconditional Basic Income

2 Jan 14, 2014
Reply by CHRISTINA

"Hi! Its crucial that we realise were that love expansion incarnate with solidarity a…"

Richard Levasseur replied Jan 11, 2014 to Global Meditation: Love Expansion

2 Jan 11, 2014
Reply by Richard Levasseur

"Hi! No its not that hard to believe that our Galactic families are or can be as real…"

Richard Levasseur replied Dec 12, 2013 to Questions of humans reach a climax and will be answered – Archangel Michael through Marc Gamma ~

4 Dec 13, 2013
Reply by CHRISTINA

"Hi! I'am a IL resident and I'am in no way offended by this picture.Yes its shaped as…"

Richard Levasseur replied Dec 12, 2013 to Phallic-shaped church to get fig leaf

3 Dec 12, 2013
Reply by CHRISTINA

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2020   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service