Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Shin Neo aka The Young Yoda's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Most interstellar ships we have seen in my meditations and dreams are living entitie…"

Shin Neo aka The Young Yoda replied Nov 8, 2009 to another perspective but some interesting footage

4 Nov 8, 2009
Reply by patrick

"Heat signatures on Thermograph?...we thought the temperture was -300 Farenheit plus.…"

Shin Neo aka The Young Yoda replied Oct 9, 2009 to NASA "LCROSS" Moon Impact Footage

11 Oct 11, 2009
Reply by Mark

"Hmmmm...so many things have changed since you began your path unto this new RAY OF H…"

Shin Neo aka The Young Yoda replied Mar 25, 2009 to

just now

"Thank you for continually helping us enlighten ourselves...We will work on these iss…"

Shin Neo aka The Young Yoda replied Jan 20, 2009 to

just now

"interesting indeed..."

Shin Neo aka The Young Yoda replied Dec 16, 2008 to Rare Snow in the U.S. Deep South

7 Dec 16, 2008
Reply by Shin Neo aka The Young Yoda

"Hmmm.....Once again...individuality is always a big part of this problem...notice th…"

Shin Neo aka The Young Yoda replied Nov 30, 2008 to AIDS CURE EXIST FOR MORE THEN 12 YEARS - Please read this, its VERY IMPORTANT!

11 Dec 1, 2008
Reply by Astro Star

"Hmmmmm...no moon here to see...time will tell us of this new concern, we now only ha…"

Shin Neo aka The Young Yoda replied Nov 29, 2008 to YES OR NO? IS THE MOON VISIBLE IN YOUR AREA NOW WISE PEOPLE

96 Dec 1, 2008
Reply by Bishop

"First of all, everyone is different and this is obvious in everyday life...our under…"

Shin Neo aka The Young Yoda replied Nov 23, 2008 to

just now

"What a wonderful day it shall be to free ourselves of all our shackles, and engulf a…"

Shin Neo aka The Young Yoda replied Nov 16, 2008 to

just now

"I personally have not seen Auras or began Healing...but I have experienced something…"

Shin Neo aka The Young Yoda replied Nov 13, 2008 to The Solfeggio Frequencies - How do you feel?

64 Sep 21, 2009
Reply by Rene

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service