Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

..... (RaInBoW wArRiOr) ......'s Discussions (161)

Discussions Replied To (127) Replies Latest Activity

"yes, but still, i would like to do a lot of things, be it before ascension or after…"

..... (RaInBoW wArRiOr) ...... replied Feb 6, 2009 to Things to do before you ascend?

6 Feb 6, 2009
Reply by Rocanon

"yes, i can see it too ... it seems it's venus ... but it's acting a bit strange ...…"

..... (RaInBoW wArRiOr) ...... replied Feb 4, 2009 to Just me or is anyone else seeing extreme bright/blinking/changing color "star" at night?

31 Feb 17, 2009
Reply by Galaxytoast

"Okay, so then, what should i tell my dear ones when they order me not sit on the int…"

..... (RaInBoW wArRiOr) ...... replied Feb 3, 2009 to Think of where you were this time last year. Are you the same person?

21 Feb 6, 2009
Reply by Patrish

"Torz, that was deep .. n that's similar to the way i feel ... and my parents (esp. m…"

..... (RaInBoW wArRiOr) ...... replied Feb 3, 2009 to Think of where you were this time last year. Are you the same person?

21 Feb 6, 2009
Reply by Patrish

"that seems plausible ... chk out .. www.hollowearththeory.com/"

..... (RaInBoW wArRiOr) ...... replied Feb 3, 2009 to .

4 Feb 3, 2009
Reply by Andy (UK)

"i have definitely changed, don't know yet whether it's for the good or the bad, but,…"

21 Feb 6, 2009
Reply by Patrish

"Today, humans are having their 'unplugged' DNA reactivated. This new phenomenon of…"

..... (RaInBoW wArRiOr) ...... replied Feb 3, 2009 to Huge Medical Hush Hush on Symptoms affecting the Human Magnetic Shield and Junk DNA

15 Feb 8, 2009
Reply by Kerrie (Zoolithe)♥

"hmmm .. "

..... (RaInBoW wArRiOr) ...... replied Feb 3, 2009 to .

4 Feb 3, 2009
Reply by Andy (UK)

"i breath in through the nose and out through the mouth, but i don't think it should…"

..... (RaInBoW wArRiOr) ...... replied Feb 2, 2009 to I need an advice with breathing technique for my meditation

5 Feb 2, 2009
Reply by solfeggio

"heheh .. no, it won't ..."

..... (RaInBoW wArRiOr) ...... replied Feb 2, 2009 to Let's make sure "personal truth" doesn't turn into this

14 Feb 9, 2009
Reply by Tshoeva

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service