Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Rainbow Warrior's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"well i emailed white house right now and asked for an answer.i don't believe i'll ge…"

Rainbow Warrior replied Jun 4, 2010 to Minerva Regarding the Call for Galactic Assistance to Stop The Oil Flow as Requested by Mother Sekhmet - May 26,2010.

12 Jun 5, 2010
Reply by Besimi

"everything has it's moment. they know that.only now we are ready to serve the purpos…"

Rainbow Warrior replied May 31, 2010 to ~FOL~Friends … our devoted allies who have undertaken such a monumental position in the story of the planet we all know as earth ... Soon now, VERY soon shall we be reunited?

10 May 31, 2010
Reply by Kerrie (Zoolithe)♥

"ok.i don't want them to change the world because it is a human task when everybody g…"

Rainbow Warrior replied May 17, 2010 to 14th May,2010 ~The Federation of Light~ Blossom Goodchild ~ … and dearest souls of earth, we shall proudly be by your side.

14 May 18, 2010
Reply by Kerrie (Zoolithe)♥

"well i used the link and it's ok. amazing.coming at the same time as nibiru.truly ho…"

Rainbow Warrior replied Dec 22, 2009 to Is a Huge Starship coming towards Earth?

16 Dec 23, 2009
Reply by simpleman

"yup, something is really going to happen.i don't know if is within a month or the ne…"

Rainbow Warrior replied Dec 15, 2009 to The arrival..

6 Jan 15, 2010
Reply by paTricia T.

"i live in lisbon and we had no referendum about this and almost no info about the tr…"

Rainbow Warrior replied Dec 3, 2009 to asof midnite last night the UK ceased to be a sorereign state (free)

3 Dec 5, 2009
Reply by JIM4HOPE

"this would be great but it is a little hard to believe...until something happens i'm…"

Rainbow Warrior replied Oct 29, 2009 to Decloakings!! Special message from Ashtar

21 Feb 8, 2010
Reply by Alc

"Heroes del silencio? you know them?wow...i love them.I hear it since i had 13 years…"

Rainbow Warrior replied Sep 28, 2009 to This is a chill out post!What are your favorite 3 songs ever(that special ones that make you feel really good)

15 May 21, 2010
Reply by Julianizm

"joni mitchell i never heard.but i'm going to search on the you tube.:) "

Rainbow Warrior replied Sep 26, 2009 to This is a chill out post!What are your favorite 3 songs ever(that special ones that make you feel really good)

15 May 21, 2010
Reply by Julianizm

"Love song is a beautifull one. I always get divided between the cure and depeche mod…"

Rainbow Warrior replied Sep 26, 2009 to This is a chill out post!What are your favorite 3 songs ever(that special ones that make you feel really good)

15 May 21, 2010
Reply by Julianizm

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service