Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Niceworld's Discussions (105)

Discussions Replied To (75) Replies Latest Activity

"I type quickly sorry for mistakes, i'll try slower. :)"

Niceworld replied Apr 16, 2009 to We like Nesara: "For those who thought you would be getting paid from another program will be on a list as will every single man woman and child and will receive $10 million."

4 Apr 16, 2009
Reply by Niceworld

"Ok Read the all text and you see that there is a huge amount of gold gathered. And b…"

Niceworld replied Apr 16, 2009 to We like Nesara: "For those who thought you would be getting paid from another program will be on a list as will every single man woman and child and will receive $10 million."

4 Apr 16, 2009
Reply by Niceworld

"Try the 5th dimensional version of Venus or the Saturn, on Saturn there is a sort of…"

Niceworld replied Apr 16, 2009 to

just now

"and again it's from galacticfriends.com"

4 Apr 16, 2009
Reply by Niceworld

"ok :D"

Niceworld replied Apr 16, 2009 to Mark H Ashtar Update April 15/09

3 Apr 17, 2009
Reply by Um No

"You're beautiful! Nice post!"

Niceworld replied Apr 16, 2009 to Reaching and Releasing the Child Within

3 Apr 16, 2009
Reply by Niceworld

"LoooooooooooL. Oh my! Disclosure :)))))))"

Niceworld replied Apr 16, 2009 to SouthPark Season 13 Episode 6

2 Apr 16, 2009
Reply by Golden_Angel_K

"In the past there were a warning and attack from the Illuminati, that's why the hide…"

Niceworld replied Apr 15, 2009 to Dear Beloved Friends the fun will really start very soon. The Ball is rolling. Rock'n'Rolling.

5 Apr 15, 2009

"It is very good to hear your words. I see you are familiar with spiritual concepts.…"

Niceworld replied Apr 14, 2009 to

just now

"And Lil, are you meditating, do you have such a custom? Are you familiar with the As…"

Niceworld replied Apr 14, 2009 to

just now

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service