Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

drago kulic's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"THANX DEAR KERRIE..... SINCE I CAME INTO THIS BODY, BACK IN THE LATE 80'S,AS AN ( wa…"

drago kulic replied Jun 8, 2011 to BLOSSOM GOODCHILD ~IT'S TIME!!!!!!!!!!!! ~THE FEDERATION OF LIGHT~

4 Jun 9, 2011
Reply by paTricia T.

"THANKYOU DEAR KERRIE...GREAT MESSAGE, AS ALL OF THEM ARE.......I LOVEEEEEEEEEE,,, BE…"

drago kulic replied Apr 1, 2011 to ... we ask you to 'bottle it'. ~THE FEDERATION OF LIGHT ~ 31st MARCH 2011

3 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by drago kulic

"THANKYOU DEAR KERRIE & BLOSSOM GOODCHILD, WITH LOVE & LIGHT...........THEY C…"

drago kulic replied Mar 27, 2011 to You have found 'THE WAY'. We KNEW that the souls of Earth would RISE UP and become the LIGHT of the GREATEST LOVE. ~THE FEDERATION OF LIGHT~26TH MARCH 2011

6 Mar 28, 2011
Reply by Kerrie (Zoolithe)♥

"THANKYOU ONCE AGAIN DEAR, KERRIE..... LOVE ALL YOUR POST'S....AND THE DIFFRENCE TO H…"

drago kulic replied Feb 26, 2011 to What we chose to impart is that which we KNOW to be of assistance to the soul's growing. ~THE FEDERATION OF LIGHT~ 25TH FEB 2011

5 Feb 26, 2011

"THANKYOU DEAR KERRIE.....FOR YOUR KINDNESS......MUCH LOVE & BLESSINGS TO YOUR PA…"

drago kulic replied Feb 10, 2011 to Do you not think it would be a good place to start by FORGIVING those who are in such darkness? For those souls are part of your soul. ~THE FEDERATION OF LIGHT ~BLOSSOM GOODCHILD~7th Feb. 2011

5 Feb 17, 2011

"THANKYOU DEAR KERRIE, FOR THE MESSAGE.........BLESSINGS TO YOUR PATH....."

drago kulic replied Jan 28, 2011 to We come to give hope. Although we are aware that some these days FEEL 'hope' to be a position of 'lacking'.THE FEDERATION OF LIGHT~BLOSSOM GOODCHILD~

25 Feb 1, 2011
Reply by kamala

"THANKYOU DEAR KERRIE VERY MUCH......BLESSING'S IN LOVE & JOY,FOR ALL YOU DO..."

drago kulic replied Jan 24, 2011 to Shower YOUR LIGHT upon the places and the people that are suffering.~THE FEDERATION OF LIGHT~ 20TH JAN 2011

9 Jan 27, 2011
Reply by patrick

"THANKYOU DEAR KERRIE.........YES , THERE ARE QUESTIONS & ANSWERS THAT WILL BE TO…"

drago kulic replied Jan 8, 2011 to Truth can be the only way to set you free. Yet the time for that freedom is not quite upon you, yet as you know, it is not so very far away~ 7th Jan 2010

2 Jan 9, 2011

"THANKYOU DEAR,KERRIE.........YES, 2011 IS THE YEAR, FOR GROWTH AND TRUTH.?  I CAN'T…"

drago kulic replied Jan 8, 2011 to We of The Federation are now in place to enter into new territory and stimulate senses that have been sleeping. 4th Jan 2010

4 Jan 10, 2011
Reply by Trudy

"THANKYOU DEAR KERRIE, FOR YOUR WONDERFUL WORK, IN SHARRING THIS WONDERFUL PEACE OF I…"

drago kulic replied Dec 30, 2010 to Tampering's with such forces is inadvisable. These incorrect policies cannot be allowed to continue~The Federation of Light~ 28th Dec 2010

7 Dec 30, 2010

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service