Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Gerd Ambranovic's Discussions (39)

Discussions Replied To (36) Replies Latest Activity

"another reason why the West ist putting Iran under pressure and wants to attack it?…"

Gerd Ambranovic replied Dec 19, 2011 to Mehran Keshe - Iran's Flying Saucer & Plasma Reactor Technology

2 Dec 19, 2011
Reply by Gerd Ambranovic

"sounds good. Seems to me that these days everybody is standing up :). A good sign fo…"

Gerd Ambranovic replied Sep 28, 2011 to India files biopiracy lawsuit against Monsanto, says biotech giant is stealing nature for corporate gain Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/033714_biopiracy_Monsanto.html#ixzz1ZFf74Via

2 Sep 29, 2011
Reply by Trudy

"exactly like you say, now it has to be some bigger actions and I'm afraid that it wo…"

Gerd Ambranovic replied Aug 12, 2011 to Britain’s Riots: A Society In Denial Of The Burning Issues

53 Aug 13, 2011
Reply by Tetragrammaton

"Nonya, WOOOOORD!!!!!! I would not add a thing to that. -->"Sorry for all you Brit…"

Gerd Ambranovic replied Aug 12, 2011 to Britain’s Riots: A Society In Denial Of The Burning Issues

53 Aug 13, 2011
Reply by Tetragrammaton

"PS: Trudy, you are a very brave soul. Keep going that path cause it is very admirabl…"

53 Aug 13, 2011
Reply by Tetragrammaton

"Simmy thank you very much for the insightful answer :). It's now much more clear why…"

53 Aug 13, 2011
Reply by Tetragrammaton

"all I wanna say is (from my perspective of course): Simmy, you come across quite jud…"

Gerd Ambranovic replied Aug 11, 2011 to Britain’s Riots: A Society In Denial Of The Burning Issues

53 Aug 13, 2011
Reply by Tetragrammaton

"Ok simmy, thanks for answering :) But i think they don't do it just for iphones or n…"

Gerd Ambranovic replied Aug 10, 2011 to Britain’s Riots: A Society In Denial Of The Burning Issues

53 Aug 13, 2011
Reply by Tetragrammaton

"just want to add that "we, the people" have to stand up and bring the establishment…"

Gerd Ambranovic replied Aug 10, 2011 to Britain’s Riots: A Society In Denial Of The Burning Issues

53 Aug 13, 2011
Reply by Tetragrammaton

"well, i can understand the "youth". Why should they go to work when there is "no Fut…"

53 Aug 13, 2011
Reply by Tetragrammaton

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service