Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

LightsEdge's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"For us one of the things to remember following a spiritual path is to be an expressi…"

LightsEdge replied Nov 18, 2008 to My freind is really frustrating me!!!! >:(

15 Nov 19, 2008
Reply by spaceinheart

"When I did it felt like the words were passing through me and to the keyboard. What…"

LightsEdge replied Nov 18, 2008 to

just now

"I am not sure, but I would say that anything which distorts the sound being output f…"

LightsEdge replied Nov 16, 2008 to Solfeggio Freq. & SpeedLink Medusa 5.1 Headphones

2 Nov 16, 2008
Reply by Jure

"My take on it your life partner's view of reality is not compatible with the view of…"

LightsEdge replied Nov 16, 2008 to Floods of uncontrollable tears........

11 Nov 18, 2008
Reply by Juliet

"Thank you for the very kind and generous offer Clinton. I think a good channeling fo…"

LightsEdge replied Nov 15, 2008 to

just now

"Everyone has already posted much good advise here. I just want to say that as you al…"

LightsEdge replied Nov 15, 2008 to Real truth on alcohol?

7 Nov 15, 2008
Reply by LightsEdge

"Cool stuff Brad. Sounds like you are having many synchronistic occurrences lately to…"

LightsEdge replied Nov 14, 2008 to

just now

"I recommend the youtube videos by user SpreadingKnowledge and adampants2008. He give…"

LightsEdge replied Nov 14, 2008 to Bashar and St. Germain videos have changed my reality,are there more like them please provide links

1 Nov 14, 2008
Reply by LightsEdge

"This seems to be along the lines of NESARA. Both seem to be about freeing people fro…"

LightsEdge replied Nov 14, 2008 to The Venus Project

9 Nov 14, 2008
Reply by LightsEdge

"Actually I do notice something with Ravi's Solfeggio track. I didn't see the connect…"

LightsEdge replied Nov 14, 2008 to The Solfeggio Frequencies - How do you feel?

64 Sep 21, 2009
Reply by Rene

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service