Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

LilBunnyFufu's Discussions (107)

Discussions Replied To (99) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello Dear Friend Brad. I like very much as it does not hurt my eyes to read. Much l…"

LilBunnyFufu replied Apr 17, 2009 to

just now

"Hello Dear Friends. This is sad news but it will happen soon I hope. I emailed Bloss…"

LilBunnyFufu replied Apr 17, 2009 to

just now

"Hello Dear Friend and thank you for this information. I will call my council man to…"

LilBunnyFufu replied Apr 16, 2009 to

just now

"Hello Dear Friend. Who will give every one that money? As watcher I cannot accept th…"

LilBunnyFufu replied Apr 16, 2009 to We like Nesara: "For those who thought you would be getting paid from another program will be on a list as will every single man woman and child and will receive $10 million."

4 Apr 16, 2009
Reply by Niceworld

"Hello Dear Sister. The council does not know the spiraling geometry of 9 but they sa…"

just now

"Hello Dear Sister. Thank you for such nice words they make me feel so welcome. I lov…"

just now

"Hello Dear Sister. I do not know of that but I will pass it on to the council as the…"

LilBunnyFufu replied Apr 14, 2009 to

just now

"Hello Dear Sister. They do not send the beacon out for extra terrestrials. it is mor…"

just now

"Hello Dear Friend Brad. I will try to answer your questions as much as I can. I am n…"

just now

"Hello Dear Friend. I learned what reincarnation is but according to my people there…"

just now

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service