Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Lea Anna Cooper's Discussions (162)

Discussions Replied To (100) Replies Latest Activity

"You're so welcome, Trudy.  I felt the same, and I read it twice. It was really somet…"

Lea Anna Cooper replied Mar 29, 2013 to "The Enlightenment" - by: D. Alan Holmes

2 Mar 29, 2013
Reply by Lea Anna Cooper

"Much love to you, my friend and my humble thanks. <3"

Lea Anna Cooper replied May 25, 2012 to TIME TO FINISH CONNECTING THE DOTS - INSIGHT

15 May 25, 2012
Reply by CHRISTINA

"Wow, Besimi!  This is such a very cool addition. I missed this one and I so thank yo…"

Lea Anna Cooper replied May 25, 2012 to TIME TO FINISH CONNECTING THE DOTS - INSIGHT

15 May 25, 2012
Reply by CHRISTINA

"Thank you so much for posting these, Christina.  As long as we know their intention…"

15 May 25, 2012
Reply by CHRISTINA

"Trudy, you are just so gracious, I'm beyond words. I didn't expect that and I thank…"

Lea Anna Cooper replied May 24, 2012 to TIME TO FINISH CONNECTING THE DOTS - INSIGHT

15 May 25, 2012
Reply by CHRISTINA

"Thank you Trudy.  YOU are such a sweetie!  Hugs and love, and blessings for a great…"

Lea Anna Cooper replied May 24, 2012 to TIME TO FINISH CONNECTING THE DOTS - INSIGHT

15 May 25, 2012
Reply by CHRISTINA

"Yes, and I had that video and lost it!!  I thank you so much for sharing. <3  Hug…"

15 May 25, 2012
Reply by CHRISTINA

"Yes we do, but how?  They are all insane and are controlled by the elites and eugeni…"

Lea Anna Cooper replied Apr 4, 2011 to Drug companies and government mandate about Vaccines in the U.S. - Unreal

3 Apr 6, 2011
Reply by Simone

"Viewer discretion is advised. Order out of chaos. Problem,reaction,solution. One wor…"

Lea Anna Cooper replied Mar 22, 2011 to David Icke-Fork In The Road

1 Mar 22, 2011
Reply by Lea Anna Cooper

"Thanks for posting. As always...very interesting and insightful. :)"

Lea Anna Cooper replied Oct 13, 2010 to Do not reserve your greatest Love for those you feel deserve it. GIVE of LOVE to ALL. BE of LOVE to ALL. And when ALL understand of this you have Ascended into your new world The Federation of Light

8 Oct 14, 2010
Reply by nonya

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service