Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Dana's Discussions (214)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"No one can deny you anything. Only you deny it through your vibrational contradictio…"

Dana replied Jan 25, 2009 to Daily Quotes of Interest and Enlightenment (If you have a quote that moves you in some manner, share it here please)

23 Feb 7, 2009
Reply by Tataruga

"Inmates are furious they are on pooper scooper detail for Pugsy who has uncontrollab…"

Dana replied Jan 10, 2009 to Pug, Lifting Leg in Front of White House, is Arrested as a "Pug of Interest." (Being Sent to Guantanamo)

3 Jan 16, 2009
Reply by ..... (RaInBoW wArRiOr) ......

"Merv has to stay fit for his job... International Spy and Master of Disguise!!! "

Dana replied Jan 9, 2009 to Master comes home, finds Shorty has a new hobby, he even brought Muscles to give him a few tips ..

4 Jan 10, 2009
Reply by ..... (RaInBoW wArRiOr) ......

"They should check to see if they have an aversion to ladybugs!!!"

Dana replied Jan 1, 2009 to DISTURBING NEW TREND!!! All-Pug Only Drinking Establishments Being Operated By Organized Crime

5 Jan 14, 2009
Reply by The Transcendent

"Sure sure... blame the ladybug for pugs inability to find his balls, hence... drink…"

Dana replied Jan 1, 2009 to Pug With Serious Ladybug Phobia, Engages in Exposure Therapy

7 Jan 2, 2009

"Who is that adorable frock she's weariing? Is that from last summers collection of T…"

Dana replied Jan 1, 2009 to Westminster "Best in Show" 2008, Meets With Nike Chairman Phil Knight, For Possible Endorsement Deal

6 Jan 2, 2009

"Sometimes, being kind is wiser than truth... ~ Columbo haha"

Dana replied Dec 11, 2008 to Daily Quotes of Interest and Enlightenment (If you have a quote that moves you in some manner, share it here please)

23 Feb 7, 2009
Reply by Tataruga

"oh my goodness... going out with a bang as usual lmao Do you think there's some real…"

Dana replied Dec 8, 2008 to Bush Speech (Year-End News Conference)

3 Dec 18, 2008

"The tree is awesome... I want it on my wall :) where did you find it? L&J... D"

Dana replied Dec 8, 2008 to Art I Have Found...

2 Dec 9, 2008
Reply by Um No

"lol... keep cool everyone :)"

Dana replied Dec 8, 2008 to Saturday Night Live: Obama Keeps it Cool

4 Dec 8, 2008
Reply by Dana

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service