Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

TIPS from members to members (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Prayer/Invocation To Clear Negative Energy & Protect You And Any Place You Choose

Prayer/Invocation To Clear Negative Energy & Protect You And Any Place You Choose By Saint Germaine & AA Michael Via Steven Hutch…

Started by steven hutchinson

0 Sep 21, 2018

Former MSNBC host Dylan Ratigan quits TV to run organic hydroponic farm

Former MSNBC host and author of the book Greedy Bastards Dylan Ratigan has announced that after leaving his show in June of 2012, he has r…

Started by Besimi

2 Mar 27, 2013
Reply by Maia Makalii

~Unity & TRUTH WITH SELF A UTMOST PRIORITY~ NOW MORE THAN~ EVER~

Hello, as I acted the part out to which I had been told was how I should act by others for 20+ years, through my day today in a fog like s…

Started by Silas Bottman

1 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by Silas Bottman

Tibetan Secrets For Reversing Physical Aging

Tibetan Secrets For Reversing Physical Aging Posted by Debby Many Nations on February 10, 2012 at 8:30am Send Message   View Blog Ti…

Started by Besimi

2 Feb 10, 2012
Reply by Trudy

Experiencing sleep paralysis.

This is a story i rarely tell people cause im not even sure what i experienced happened or not.  I get sleep paralysis from time to time an…

Started by Canadian~-~

0 Jan 10, 2012

Sacred geometry

So lately I have been really into studying sacred geometry, before bed I'll stare at it and do a little meditation on it, sometimes dream a…

Started by Michelle Gillen

5 Sep 29, 2011
Reply by Tetragrammaton

RECIPE FOR A NATION !!!

We got the Recipe and the Manual , now all we have to find is Daniel … http://recipeforanationunderground.wordpress.com/    

Started by Trudy

3 Jul 13, 2011
Reply by Trudy

Has NICKOLAS MACEN deleted his account?

I was looking for Nickolas latest post "Lightworkers don't do anything" (or something like this) and it's nowhere to be found. It looks lik…

Started by Simmy

9 Jul 2, 2011
Reply by Joshua

THE 105 UNIVERSAL LAWS - Part 2

THE 105 UNIVERSAL LAWS pt.2 54. The Law of Manifestation. There are actions, sounds, techniques, mental energy and symbols which whe…

Started by Besimi

0 Apr 24, 2011

How To Help Japan: Earthquake Relief Options

How To Help Japan: Earthquake Relief Options   On March 11, 2011, a huge 8.9 earthquake and subsequent tsunami hit Japan, causing widespre…

Started by Leila Raven

2 Mar 13, 2011
Reply by Leila Raven

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service