Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Solfeggio frequencies (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Solfeggio Frequencies - How do you feel?

This is a discussion page for you to express your feelings and experiences from Solfeggio frequencies. I must say that i love them! i neve…

Started by Bishop

64 Sep 21, 2009
Reply by Rene

Solfeggio frequencies/taller in the morning

After listening to the Solfeggio frequencies.When I wake up in the morning I am about 3 inches taller than I am in the afternoon. Any feedb…

Started by Mr.swagg

9 Jun 9, 2009
Reply by veronica meugniot

Solfeggio and Water by Dr. Masaru Emoto

Hi bros & sis :) Im exposing water to the solfeggio frequencies. Ill try it for 1hour then froze Then i will try heal my mom (she's wi…

Started by erv

19 Apr 4, 2009
Reply by Ravi Raju

About 432Hz

Speaking of frequencies.. Brad, did you check on this site? http://www.432hz.org/

Started by kBzz

12 Feb 17, 2009
Reply by kBzz

DNA CAN BE CHANGED BY SOUND PATTERNS - INCLUDING SPOKEN LANGUAGE

Some insights into how sound (Including Solfeggio Frequencies) can reorder your DNA. The Russian biophysicist and molecular biologist Pjo…

Started by Ravi Raju

0 Jan 14, 2009

NEW SOLFEGGIO FILE WITH ADDITIONAL FREQUENCIES & CODES FOR MORE - RAVI RAJU

Dear Light Workers, All these days i've tried different combinations to create a better file than the one I already released but nothing s…

Started by Ravi Raju

29 Jan 13, 2009
Reply by Rocanon

Solfeggio And Stuff...

Hey guys, Just thought I would share my experiences since October. I started this little journey when I decided one night to look up more…

Started by Dean

14 Dec 30, 2008
Reply by Ravi Raju

Solfeggio's help towards Ascension

Understanding the process The following will make you understand the reasons and implications of Ascension Your physical DNA determines m…

Started by Ravi Raju

2 Dec 26, 2008
Reply by Ravi Raju

Cymatics and Solfeggio

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=05Io6lop3mk Just saw this from another web forum, and it struck me, what this might mean in regards to Sol…

Started by Duff Moss

3 Dec 15, 2008
Reply by Ravi Raju

Crystal Singing Bowls

I will have to say, i know everyone has the solfeggio frequencies, but have you all heard of the Crystal singing bowls, all i can say with…

Started by Aaron

6 Nov 28, 2008
Reply by Ninie

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service