Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Solfeggio frequencies (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Helping to heal the Earth by emitting Solfeggio frequencies on a global scale

If you have read clinton's channeling of the earth herself on the blog posts section, the earth is currently in terrible distress from nega…

Started by RL

68 Nov 27, 2008
Reply by LightsEdge

Experiences with Solfeggio Frequencies

Hi, I have been listening to solfeggio frequencies for about a month now, and the results have been truly amazing, the first things i exper…

Started by Scootiep

5 Nov 23, 2008
Reply by Scootiep

Solfeggio Remixes?

Something i really want to make, and see other people make are Solfeggio frequency mixes. This is a great example that i love! http://savio…

Started by Bishop

0 Nov 21, 2008

The Solfeggio Frequencies and dreams

i have been listening to the The Solfeggio Frequencies for about four weeks and found my dreams have become very intense to the point they…

Started by kosi

3 Nov 17, 2008

Solfeggio Freq. & SpeedLink Medusa 5.1 Headphones

Hello there ^^ I would just like to ask if this headphones are for anygood? Becouse when i crank volume all the way up sound is not that c…

Started by Jure

2 Nov 16, 2008
Reply by Jure

Is it nessasary to use expensive headphones when listing to solfeggio frequencies?

I just use my ipod with the ipod earplugs. I blast it and its loud enough is it nessasary to go buy expensive headphones? I have been using…

Started by EaRtH117

1 Nov 16, 2008
Reply by Ninie

Spiritual Experiences o:

Hey thar! I'm quite new to all of this, and pretty young, and I just feel like making a discussion where we can all talk about some interes…

Started by Sara the Ultimate Crime Fighter

5 Nov 14, 2008
Reply by Sara the Ultimate Crime Fighter

Ascension Frequencies

The “Ancient Solfeggio” Ascension Frequencies are frequencies that can start your ascension process. This information was sent to 2012evolu…

Started by Woken2012

2 Nov 14, 2008
Reply by Ravi Raju

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service