Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Solar System Discussion (30)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

2009 July 13 MarkH on Obama's 2nd 100 Days

This week is potent with potentials. Yesterday, Obama signaled that he is looking at his own investigations. Eric Holder, his ATTY Gen,…

Started by Kihanyaking

0 Jul 14, 2009

CURRENT SUNSPOT LIKE CROP CIRCLE!! (Photoshop picture)

I put this together quickly! What do you guys think? Are we exactly where we are supposed to be?? :D

Started by Nightfable

21 Jul 8, 2009
Reply by R.L

New sunspot for Solar Cycle 24 (3 days til something happens?)

"NEW SUNSPOT: Sunspot 1024 is growing rapidly and crackling with B-class solar flares. The magnetic polarity of the sunspot identifies it a…

Started by R.L

9 Jul 5, 2009
Reply by R.L

Jupiter ignition

Remember all the talk back in March and April about Jupiter igniting and is now located behind the sun. Well has anyone found any evidence…

Started by Dawn of Light

8 Jul 4, 2009
Reply by TONY/GOTZEUS

Solar Wind Smashes into Earth - Magnetosphere Wobble

http://www.doomdaily.com/2009/solar-wind-smashes-into-earth-magnetosphere-wobble/ This is a part day observation covering only the active…

Started by Simmy

2 Jul 1, 2009
Reply by Simmy

Giant Eruption Reveals 'Dead' Star

An enormous eruption has found its way to Earth after travelling for many thousands of years across space. Studying this blast with ESA's X…

Started by simpleman

1 Jun 28, 2009
Reply by ian

Stunning images show mysterious columns of light streaming into the sky above the town of Sigulda in Latvia

These stunning images show mysterious columns of light streaming into the sky above the town of Sigulda in Latvia at the end of last mont…

Started by Maitaki

2 Jun 25, 2009
Reply by simpleman

did anybody just catch the sun?

strange, just about 10 mins ago I was called outside and as I looked up a few houses down from mine the sun was half shaped with what looke…

Started by R.L

3 Jun 25, 2009
Reply by CrystalClear2313

"Quiet Sun" baffling astronomers...

"Quiet Sun" baffling astronomers... http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/8008473.stm

Started by Simmy

1 Apr 21, 2009
Reply by buddha boy

Just me or is anyone else seeing extreme bright/blinking/changing color "star" at night?

sorry I couldn't explain well, but for maybe months now I've been seeing either one or a few significant giant bright "stars" (I'm not sure…

Started by R.L

31 Feb 17, 2009
Reply by Galaxytoast

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service