Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Members asking for your help or Information (209)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Have you ever watched yourself in the mirror and felt you were someone else watching at yourself??

Happened to me today while i was washing my face before going to bed... Stayed looking at myself in the mirror till i felt i was "another m…

Started by Antonela Di Filippo

13 Apr 9, 2011
Reply by Gerd Ambranovic

Where do we go from here?

As I see this whole matrix being slowly uncovered to what these ancient bloodline are planning to do with us. I wonder what will happen nex…

Started by Dan

41 Apr 8, 2011
Reply by Dan

Could you send a Pleiadian Ambassador Love, please

Her name is Victoria Liljenquist   Here is a site of hers, there's a picture   http://www.victoriaslight.com/   My self is a little sick, b…

Started by Fellow Human Being & Citizen

5 Apr 6, 2011
Reply by Antonela Di Filippo

Magnets

Hi all .. been like ... a year since iv been here last? Iv grown alot and i am starting some really big things; one of the things im lookin…

Started by Tshoeva

3 Apr 4, 2011
Reply by JIM4HOPE

Need help with the space stuff

With this site having the alien type of info that i cannot seem to find.  I need a lil help.   The first thing is what planet is a creamy r…

Started by Lee

13 Mar 27, 2011
Reply by Debra Kay Ouellette

What is the concept of time to you?

What do you view time to be? Whats the definition you give it? Please enlighten me with your thought. This is how I have come to view time:…

Started by Michelle Gillen

9 Mar 13, 2011
Reply by Claude

My hospital date's, would love it if you keep me in mind thus aiding a speedy recovery

Thank you all for those love based words and energies sent my way.   They came via sms, forum post replies, private-emails & SoE messag…

Started by Tony

28 Feb 15, 2011
Reply by Brenda Watts

A weird thing in terms of light columns.

I feel something is lacking from the explanation supplied, but I'm not too weather savvy per se, anyone with the knowledge can confir…

Started by MysticalEnigma

1 Jan 30, 2011
Reply by Simone

Hey, please come show your support

Hey, I figured I had nothing to lose by asking, but I had to create a youtube site for my boss. We do all this work with kids and adults. H…

Started by Um No

7 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by ૐ Daisy ૐ

Alexander Romanov send his apologies

Just been contacted by Alex and he sends his apologies to eveyone. He will send his own apologies soon and explain what happened but at the…

Started by Pat

3 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by paTricia T.

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service