Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Members asking for your help or Information (209)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Freedom Of Speech At SOE

I just want to know what the rules are here. Cause It seems that anything that is not in alignment with Brads work gets deleted. Please hel…

Started by Falcon

9 Jun 29, 2009

hey everyone

Hello my light brothers and sisters, i posted a blog very important to me and would love it if you all would take time to read it. Desidera…

Started by Amanda

2 Jun 22, 2009
Reply by Amanda

Technical problems with Ning websites

Hi everyone, Since the end of May I was having problems with this (and other Ning) website. Some days I wasn't able to reply to any Forums…

Started by Simmy

0 Jun 18, 2009

please help

25. Juli 2009 / July 25, 2009 PROJECT WANSDYKE PATH Wir werden diesen Planeten beschützen und verteidigen! Helft uns! We will protect and…

Started by Cosmic mirror

2 Jun 4, 2009
Reply by ian

A possible new idea for this community.

When you look around the internet, one thing that always seems to work good in many communities is something like a newsletter effort. The…

Started by MysticalEnigma

5 May 18, 2009
Reply by MysticalEnigma

Sedona Arizona

Hi, I will be going to Sedona Arizona in 2 weeks. I was wondering if anyone has any good experiences with the Vortex tours?

Started by Irene

4 May 9, 2009
Reply by Irene

Solfeggio frequencies/ holograms at my eyes

Ever since I have been listening to the Solfeggio frequencies I started to see these holograms/shapes move past my eyes and I cant seem to…

Started by Mr.swagg

4 May 1, 2009
Reply by carlo

Colloidal silver, a cure for all disease, natural and otherwise...my question

I have been researching on the internet on the cure that has been hidden from the world platform by the pharmaceutical cartels. This is the…

Started by Kihanyaking

17 Apr 30, 2009
Reply by Mark

hearing high pitch frequancy...?

Hey everyone. I seem to be going through something new, something i wonder if you know about or have experienced. It seems at night, im alw…

Started by Bishop

21 Apr 25, 2009
Reply by Destiny

Dreams, sinus pain and emotional disturbance! What to do?

Hello friends of SOE, I had a dream on the 14th of April about a that crop circle that was posted here couple of days ago. In fact the post…

Started by CrystalClear2313

6 Apr 23, 2009
Reply by Kerrie (Zoolithe)♥

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service