Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Members asking for your help or Information (209)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The brightest star in the sky...

Hey everyone. I have been looking at this star for a few days now. to me, it seems unusually bright. I think its in the west. The picture…

Started by Bishop

5 Mar 5, 2009
Reply by Maitaki

connecting to knowledge

I feel i must apologise as all i do is write for advice and information etc etc but when you are faced with what i am faced with on a daily…

Started by Andromeda

6 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Andromeda

How do you delete post?

I'm trying to delete my humor post http://saviorsofearth.ning.com/forum/topics/get-ready-for-a-wild-ride It's not saying what I want it to…

Started by Betty

4 Feb 27, 2009
Reply by Betty

torn

I am writing this as the last few weeks/months have quite upset me - watching and reading what is going on, the great divide between people…

Started by Andromeda

9 Feb 26, 2009
Reply by Trudy

Anyone got last nights coast 2 coast am?!?!

Mucho Appreciado

Started by Matt Wilkinson

2 Feb 24, 2009
Reply by Matt Wilkinson

Is there a way to get an uninterupted mogulus signal?

I get very frustrated with the programs that are constantly playing on Mogulus? Rarely in my case do I get a stream without interuption Is…

Started by Terrell

1 Feb 19, 2009
Reply by Terrell

thank you

hi. i just wanted to say thank you from my heart to all who were there for me last night. it was a horrific time but I got through it. for…

Started by Andromeda

1 Feb 19, 2009
Reply by Bishop

UFO?

Hello everyone! A few days ago I looked up at the sky at night, and saw nothing but a floating light orb. Could this have been a ufo? It di…

Started by JTF

2 Feb 15, 2009
Reply by JTF

Communities, We all want one, lets start building one.

I believe its time to put our money where our mouth is, I have seen quite a bit of talk of creating a self-sustained community, I think the…

Started by Matt Wilkinson

40 Feb 15, 2009
Reply by Matt Wilkinson

First day of the beginning of my new life. My goodbye. (Admins please do NOT delete)

Hi everyone, I did a lot of thinking yesterday after Brad attacked me for being a member of member of Saviors of Saviors of Earth. This wh…

Started by H.R. Pufnstuf

22 Feb 15, 2009
Reply by Bishop

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service