Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Members asking for your help or Information (209)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

look within

To understand what it is that holds us within any pain or turmoil, we need to step back from what we have been taught, primed and barnwashe…

Started by Andromeda

3 Apr 18, 2009
Reply by Andromeda

Finding a dead crow in front of my porch

Does anyone know what the meaning of a dead crow in front of my porch is this a bad thing a or a good thing? It's in my yard but right at m…

Started by Aaron

11 Apr 17, 2009
Reply by honeybee

New Abilities or New Habits??

This is sort of a run off of the post Aaron made about his new found abilities, which was a good read, im glad to hear your making headway…

Started by Matt Wilkinson

1 Apr 13, 2009
Reply by Amanda

THAM KRABOK MONASTARY AIRPORT TO NIRVANA?

hi my name is antonio and im a recovering alcoholic,ive packed twenty years of drinkng into ten years. ive tried everything to stop drinkin…

Started by buddha boy

0 Apr 10, 2009

Separation of ourselves

Hello my friends. I come to you again to ask another question in helping me understand this community. Do you feel special? Different from…

Started by LilBunnyFufu

14 Apr 9, 2009
Reply by Kerrie (Zoolithe)♥

chat again

this ning chat is rubbish, its not working yet again, anyone the same as me??

Started by Andromeda

3 Apr 8, 2009
Reply by Rigormortis

Help me understand what this community is about

Hello dear friends. I am a new member here and have been looking at the recent posts and some of the past. Please do not take offense to wh…

Started by LilBunnyFufu

32 Apr 7, 2009
Reply by LilBunnyFufu

Very Violent Dreams

Has anyone else been having very violent dreams as of lately, I'm not a violent person what so ever but in my dreams there is alot of viole…

Started by Aaron

6 Apr 6, 2009
Reply by honeybee

any info

hi guys just a quick post. i was meditating this morning and all of a suddan the name Sananda burst through my mind, and at the very same t…

Started by Andromeda

2 Apr 5, 2009
Reply by Magenta Pixie

what do you do?

Me again, probably writing the same old shit from the same old place, but what do you do? what can you do or say when you are in a situatio…

Started by Andromeda

7 Apr 1, 2009
Reply by honeybee

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service