Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Members asking for your help or Information (209)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Fear

Hey guys I was wondering if anyone had any pointers on the ego influenced fear...like being rejected...or just what was instilled since bir…

Started by Amanda

15 Jul 1, 2010
Reply by Amanda

Family MEETINGS!!

Aloha ALL!! I wanted to take a moment to remind everyone about our FAMILY MEETINGS every WEDNESDAY 8pm EST. This is an opportunity to gathe…

Started by brandy rox

2 May 26, 2010
Reply by brandy rox

Anyone with a Family Law background?? I need you <3

I know that the odds of finding someone on here who can give me advice prolly isn't good..but I just thought id check.. i need some help wi…

Started by ૐ Daisy ૐ

4 May 3, 2010
Reply by paTricia T.

SOE online Gatherings?

Have you all ever gathered for joint meditations or intentions, blessing, etc. via internet? We have this here chat function, but I hardly…

Started by brandy rox

34 May 1, 2010
Reply by simpleman

Abandonment

I am trying to figure out if anyone else is experiencing abandonment of family and friends. I have discovered through the loss of my Son th…

Started by Leslie Lloyd

35 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Leslie Lloyd

Hwee Yong Jang

Has anyone out there read any of Hwee Yong Jang  books.  Re: Gaia Project 2012.  If so, any comments on this book,  or person who wrote thi…

Started by DJC

0 Mar 19, 2010

Monolithic Dome Houses Disaster Relief in Haiti

Monolithic Dome Houses Disaster Relief in Haiti Rapper Won-G and Monolithic Dome Experts,Andrew and Rebecca South,Earthquake Disaster Reli…

Started by Messianic2012 - Gordon

0 Feb 13, 2010

No Fear?

Yesterday I found myself pulled into meditation only to be placed in a room of white light. It was silent there except for the high pitched…

Started by brandy rox

11 Feb 8, 2010
Reply by brandy rox

I need SoE's love and healing for a family member

Hello every one, I wanted to ask members from he SoE's community to pray and meditate for one family member who just was diagnosed with bre…

Started by Alex Rodri

10 Jan 17, 2010
Reply by JIM4HOPE

seeing energy flows just about every night

hay all. Im seeing energy flows, like those i first started seeing/feeling when i started listening to the solfeggios some time back. Now,…

Started by Bishop

11 Dec 27, 2009
Reply by Alex of New Human New Earth

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service