Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Meditation (88)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

An Audio clip that is so powerful that will enhance your Consciousness

I had to share this with you all, i don't have it up on my playlist but i did pay for this audio clip and i went to meditate with it before…

Started by Aaron

0 Jan 1, 2009

Wow! I"m really getting light

My Light body seems to be coming in more, i feel so light right now. After i meditated for 15min i went outside all bundled up to lay in th…

Started by Aaron

3 Dec 29, 2008
Reply by anil

This my be a dumb question but?

This my be a dumb question but, I don't know how to meditate. Can someone please tell me how, because every time I try my mind won’t shut u…

Started by Emily

4 Dec 28, 2008
Reply by Aaron

Something Strange During Visual Meditation

Okay, I just had to post this to see if anyone can answer this for me or has had a similar experience. I checked out Brad's tutorial on vi…

Started by Dean

4 Dec 28, 2008
Reply by Dean

Sacret G hits the spot!

http://sacredg.com/pages/Gspot.html There's just no word to describe this. :)

Started by Nightfable

1 Dec 16, 2008
Reply by Bishop

About Sacred G

what exactly is it, and what are these "stickers" that charge your body or anything that you put it near?? where do i get them at? any more…

Started by Mechanick

1 Dec 16, 2008
Reply by Mechanick

HO' OPONOPONO

"I Love You" "I'm Sorry" "Please Forgive Me" "Thank You" That's it! By creating a mantra of saying those 4 things pretty much as o…

Started by

9 Dec 15, 2008
Reply by Jen

Something i found called Sacred G

I thought i would put this up on here because this is amazing technology, using Sacred Geometry you can use this to charge water, charge y…

Started by Aaron

10 Dec 15, 2008
Reply by Kerrie (Zoolithe)♥

An Amazing New Meditation

I was sent this yesterday by one very cool spacebrother. I don't know if he posted it yet, but I HAD to post it for the entire group. You a…

Started by Um No

2 Dec 12, 2008
Reply by simpleman

11:11 Meditation/moon channeling/Australia

Can it get any more perfect today, beautiful sunny day as I did the meditation in the park and I visulised a diamond grid going out to the…

Started by Kerrie (Zoolithe)♥

0 Nov 30, 2008

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service