Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Meditation (88)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

GREAT NEWS FOR ALL AS ! SANAT KUMARA

SANAT KUMARA Sanat Kumara is the Great Guru of the seed of Christ throughout Cosmos. He and Lady Master Venus, are the Hierarchs of Planet…

Started by TA´ARENAS

1 Sep 28, 2009
Reply by Marie

Understanding your True Path and Purpose- Lady Quan Yin

Understanding your True Path and Purpose- Lady Quan Yin Channelled through Natalie Glasson- 21/09/09 Greetings and much love is expressed…

Started by TA´ARENAS

1 Sep 21, 2009
Reply by TA´ARENAS

The Phase of the Feminine Aspect- Mother Earth and the Fairy Kingdom

The Phase of the Feminine Aspect- Mother Earth and the Fairy Kingdom Channelled through Natalie Glasson- 14/09/09 I envelop all of human…

Started by TA´ARENAS

0 Sep 14, 2009

The New Energy Wave of Acceptance Channelled through Natalie Glasson- 07/09/09

The New Energy Wave of Acceptance Channelled through Natalie Glasson- 07/09/09 A great gathering is occurring on the inner planes, with…

Started by TA´ARENAS

1 Sep 9, 2009
Reply by Koki

Brown, yellow and red light during meditation

Hello everyone, this is my first post in this community. First I'd like to thank you all. Yesterday, While meditating in my backyard, Aft…

Started by Lion Roman

0 Aug 30, 2009

World Meditation Day!

I thought this would be great for the members of this community to take part in. Let me know what you think. Check it out at http://www.wo

Started by Joshua

0 Aug 21, 2009

Difficult to Meditate with Pets

This is something that i have a hard time with, i have a Cat i named Angel She sometimes likes to bother me while i meditate. I could just…

Started by Aaron

6 Aug 16, 2009
Reply by Mark

I Think i Time travelled today.

Hello all My name is Harrison, i have been a member here since last year and have not posted anything on here until now. the following i a…

Started by Harrison

7 Jul 31, 2009
Reply by RL

Perfect and free music for a meditative experience

A couple friends of mine have created these immaculate productions and I would like to share them with you all. They are absolutely beautif…

Started by meriter

3 Jun 19, 2009
Reply by Bishop

~ Meditation is the tongue of the Soul and the Language of our Spirit ~

Started by Tony

1 Jun 1, 2009
Reply by Brenda Watts

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service