Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Introduce yourself (41)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I'm glad to be here

It seems like there is not a lot of activity in this forum since the most active thread was posted on December 2009, lol, but nonetheless I…

Started by Ana Dollïka

10 Feb 17, 2010
Reply by Simmy

Space... ship... traveling... moving....

There are some days that i wish to go away, a spaceship to come and take me home.... wherever it might be... and in those days i always fou…

Started by Ciska

3 Dec 30, 2009
Reply by JIM4HOPE

MERRY CHRISTMAS

TO ALL ...AND A BLESS-ED NEW YEAR - EVERY DAY!! I'm glad to be here, thank you, Kerrie, for the invite! A little about myself: I'm a 57-yea…

Started by Deborah Voysey

2 Dec 27, 2009
Reply by Simone

Life History, some aspects of my Spiritual Growth

I am born in 1946, and grew up in New Hampshire. I am a Graduate from the US Navy Nuclear Engineering Program. After two Tours with the Nav…

Started by Rod Morrill

9 Dec 21, 2009
Reply by JIM4HOPE

Aloha

Aloha, I just found you guys yesterday, but am already glad to be here. So excited to be connected with people who really understand the t…

Started by brandy rox

8 Dec 21, 2009
Reply by Claire Dharmit

The Invisible War

The Invisible War We are engulfed in war. Not simply a war fought with guns and bombs "somewhere out there." The skirmishes take place in…

Started by Yakov

6 Nov 25, 2009
Reply by Yakov

I'm here...

Why? Because I had to? I'm not sure. A friend showed me the sight at her home, she looks at a lot of the videos, most of which are on youtu…

Started by Jessica Iler

7 Nov 6, 2009
Reply by 11:11 Lightning 11:11

Hi I'm new here.

Hello everyone, my name's Tim! I'm very excited to be a part of this community and feel privileged to share knowledge with everyone else h…

Started by Timothy Anderson

8 Oct 29, 2009
Reply by JIM4HOPE

Hello and Advice

Hello my name is Rick and was introduced to this community through a mutual friend as I seek similar things to what this represents. I have…

Started by Richard Bodey

0 Aug 28, 2009

Hello everyone!!

First , I'd like to say I think this is a great site ,And it is awsome to read of others experiences and the fact that a great deal of your…

Started by Rene

5 Aug 20, 2009
Reply by Rene

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service