Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Illuminati (104)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Isis, Ishtar, Skull & Bones 322

Another sign of a false flag is the “iconic date,” often featuring the numeral 11 or multiples thereof. Today is 3/22, the first anniversar…

Started by CHRISTINA

0 Mar 25, 2017

PUTIN and THE REPTILIANS...

PUTIN and TE REPTILIANS... DUANE THE GREAT WRITER..."President Putin of Russia has The RealCourage to do more than just Political Speeches…

Started by Besimi

2 Dec 30, 2016
Reply by Carolyn The Pleiadien

Trump's support of mass surveillance reveals his real loyalties.

Why Isn't NSA Surveillance an Election Issue? November 2, 2016 Trump's support of mass surveillance reveals his real loyalties.  Mass surve…

Started by CHRISTINA

3 Nov 18, 2016

REPTILES ARE RUNNING THINGS

REPTILES ARE RUNNING THINGS On September 24, 2016 By lovetheworld77   This article…, and many others like it are making the rounds!  I…

Started by CHRISTINA

11 Oct 26, 2016

The 2014 Grammy Awards: Still Pushing the Illuminati Agenda

The 2014 Grammy Awards: Still Pushing the Illuminati Agenda Read more at http://vigilantcitizen.com/musicbusiness/2014-grammy-awards-sti

Started by CHRISTINA

5 Oct 8, 2016

WELL…, IT’S NEVER TOO LATE FOR AN “I TOLD YOU SO”

WELL…, IT’S NEVER TOO LATE FOR AN “I TOLD YOU SO” On August 1, 2016 By lovetheworld77 By: Bradley Loves   Democratic presidential candidat…

Started by CHRISTINA

2 Aug 7, 2016
Reply by CHRISTINA

A note on Wikileaks and the Democratic National Convention

A note on Wikileaks and the Democratic National Convention It’s quite notable that Wikileaks – one of the globalists’ fronts for leaking…

Started by CHRISTINA

0 Jul 24, 2016

10 Reasons Why Switzerland is Home to the CIA (Repost)

10 Reasons Why Switzerland is Home to the CIA David Chase Taylor March 31, 2015 Truther.org SWITZERLAND, Zurich — Located in central Europe…

Started by CHRISTINA

0 Jul 3, 2016

BABYLON FALLING: CERN Identified as Secret Entrance to Subterranean CIA Headquarters Beneath Lake Geneva in Switzerland

David Chase Taylor September 17, 2015 Truther.org SWITZERLAND, Zurich — Because CERN is the largest and most advanced nuclear and particle…

Started by CHRISTINA

0 Jul 3, 2016

Understanding the NWO Strategy

Understanding the NWO Strategy [1.5] On this page, I’ll offer a comprehensive overview of the New World Order’s true nature and the globali…

Started by CHRISTINA

0 Jun 27, 2016

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service