Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

General exchange of information and articles (947)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

34th Annual World Congress of Illumination By Patricia Cota-Robles - Part 1

This is the 1st of 3 videos of the 34th Annual World Congress of Illumination, and is the first time Patricia Cota-Robles has made it av…

Started by steven hutchinson

0 Oct 20, 2020

Regarding postponement of jee and neet exam in INDIA !!!!!

Indian govt is going to conduct 2 exam Naming "JEE" and "NEET" in which 2.7 million students appear. Is it a good decision during covid 19 ?

Started by Vishnu

0 Aug 27, 2020

Divine Healing Prayer & Invocation By Patricia Cota-Robles<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/2rFo_ZlRLZs" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-med

0 Aug 12, 2020

Let's Reclaim God's Infinite Abundance By Patricia Cota-Robles

Join Patricia Cota-Robles in this short guided meditation video to help humanity reclaim our birthright of Divine Abundance. Infinite B…

0 Jul 21, 2020

Divine Presence: I Love You - I Am You ! By Ann Albers

Divine Presence: I Love You - I Am You ! By Ann Albers Hi Dear Friends, The world is in turmoil and we all feel it. A collective human…

0 Jun 16, 2020

Life Is An Intimate Walk With God By Nicky Hamid

Life Is An Intimate Walk With God By Nicky Hamid Seriously, lightworker, spiritual disciple, discoverer of truth, how much sacredness d…

0 Jun 5, 2020

A Return to Peace: Your FREE Healing Resources from Emmanuel Dagher

A Return to Peace:  Your FREE Healing Resources from Emmanuel Dagher If you are ever feeling like your peace has been disrupted in any…

0 Apr 13, 2020

A Moving Story About The Affects Of God's Love & Light On The Corona Virus By Ann Albers & The Angels

A Moving Story About The Affects Of God's Love & Light On The Corona Virus By Ann Albers & The Angels Hi Dear Friends! The ange…

0 Mar 31, 2020

Frequency Patterning For Your Immune System From Christine Day & The Pleiadians

Frequency Patterning For Your Immune System From Christine Day & The Pleiadians The Pleiadians have provided us with a vibrational…

0 Mar 30, 2020

Why Things Manifest By Matt Kahn

Why Things Manifest By Matt Kahn As a way of pointing awareness into a new paradigm heart-centered perspective, I am often guided to un…

0 Mar 6, 2020

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service