Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Channeling (2,238)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mary Magdalene: “Love and Accept your Divine Self Beyond Everything” ~ By Fran Zepeda ... And ... Potent F Words for our Time By Shanta Gabriel ...And...Every Breath Brings a Miracle By Ann Albers

Mary Magdalene: “Love and Accept your Divine Self Beyond Everything” ~ Channeled by Fran Zepeda Greetings, Beautiful Beloveds.  I AM Mary…

Started by steven hutchinson

0 Jun 11, 2017

The Answers Are Within You By Shanta Gabriel ... And ... You Are The Pattern Makers - Let Joy Be Your Guide - Ascended Master Hilarion...And...Journey to the Golden Platinum Palace of PEACE By Sonja M

The Answers Are Within You By Shanta Gabriel We are drawing on the compassionate and timeless wisdom of The Gabriel Messages to prov…

0 Jun 8, 2017

Become a Facilitator of Miracles by the Venus Beings Through Natalie Glasson ... And ... Peter Melchizedek's Prayer to Heal & Release Your Mis-Creations...And...Gazing With Gratutude

Become a Facilitator of Miracles by the Venus Beings Through Natalie Glasson   Our all-encompassing love extends to you now, awakening…

0 May 30, 2017

I Am The Embodiment Of My Divine Self By Natalie Glasson ... And ... Entering the New Reality By Solara An-Ra...And...Let Those Feelings Flow By Ann Albers

I Am The Embodiment Of My Divine Self By Natalie Glasson As we are now becoming accustomed to the new and higher vibration of the Eart…

0 May 26, 2017

Transforming Negative and Fear Based Energies By Natalie Glasson ... And ... Truly, You Have What It Takes To Live Successfully As A Loving Human By John Smallman...And...Can you Imagine When?

Transforming Negative and Fear Based Energies by Archangel Metatron Channelled through Natalie Glasson  18th  May 2017 Original Source: S…

0 May 24, 2017

The Temple of Compassion ~ Teachings of the Eye of Horus By Anrita Melchizedek ... And ... How Your Soul is Assisting Your Ascension By Natalie Glasson

The Temple of Compassion ~ Teachings of the Eye of Horus Elders May Transmission thru Anrita Melchizedek Mp3…

0 May 15, 2017

You are Always Wrapped in Wings of Pure Love By Shanta Gabriel ...And...Help Heal Gaia With Lady Kwan Yin ... And ... May 2017 Quantum Energy Report: Simplify Your Life - By Lisa Transcendence Brown

You are Always Wrapped in Wings of Pure Love By Shanta Gabriel We are drawing on the compassionate and timeless wisdom of The Gabrie…

0 May 13, 2017

The Crystalline Sound & Hope - Archangel Metatron via James Tyberonn

The Crystalline Sound & Hope   Archangel Metatron via James Tyberonn    Greetings Masters, I am Metatron, Angelic of Light, and I…

2 May 13, 2017
Reply by steven hutchinson

Soul’s Original Intention – The Fairy Dimension by Master Hilarion Through Natalie Glasson ... And ... Empowered Choice By Jamye Price

Soul’s Original Intention – The Fairy Dimensionby Master Hilarion Through Natalie Glasson  I, Master Hilarion wish to share with you a m…

0 May 10, 2017

May - Month of the Mother Matrix (R)evolution... And ... The Physical Vessel: A Wondrous, Sacred Creation... And ... The Prayers You Offer for Others are Your Ticket to Higher Consciousness

May - Month of the Mother Matrix (R)evolution By Myriel RAouine Today we celebrate St. Germain's birthday and as a gift he and his Violet…

0 May 4, 2017

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service