Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Channeling (2,238)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

11-11-11 Gateway of Divine Love ~ Anrita Melchizedek ... And ... Christine Day & The Pleiadians Messages For Nov. 2018 ... And ... The Power & Majesty of the Elements By Ronna Herman

11-11-11 Gateway of Divine Love ~ Anrita Melchizedek One of the most powerful gateway being experienced in this sacred year of 2018 is…

Started by steven hutchinson

0 Nov 19, 2018

The Need For Meditation By Tercy Logan ... And ... An Equinox Message Inspired by Archangel Hope Via Shanta Gabriel ... And ... Archangel Michael Prayer By Melanie Beckler

The New Reality of Unity by Archangel Uriel Through Natalie Glasson The Solar Level of the Creator’s Universe is represented by a co…

0 Oct 24, 2018

The Prayers You Offer For Others ... By Shanta Gabriel...And...Practice Breathing While Listening To The Energy Of Love Within Your Heart Space...And...I Am A Jew. I Care About You! By Jeff Parness

The Prayers You Offer for Others are Your Ticket to Higher Consciousness By Shanta Gabriel We are drawing on the compassionate and ti…

0 May 29, 2018

Returning to Your Original Design of Co-Creation with Mother Earth By Natalie Glasson...And...Pleiadian December 2017 Broadcast By Christine Day..And..A Hathor Planetary Meditation Through Tom Kenyon.

Returning to Your Original Design of Co-Creation with Mother Earth By Natalie Glasson Mother Earth: Divine blessings and gifts of lig…

0 Dec 16, 2017

Heal Your Life Activation By Kuan Yin Via Peter Melchizedek

Balance Clariity Beloved God I Am, I come to be with you this day Dear Soul. I Am Kuan Yin. I would be delighted to offer you my thou…

0 Dec 10, 2017

The Ascended Masters of Wisdom Speak on the Resurrection Flame Via Patricia Cota-Robles & Lea Chapin

Recently I was divinely led to start working with the Resurrection Flame again...invoking it and breathing it into my Whole Being and exten…

0 Dec 3, 2017

Removing Obstacles from Your Life Path ... And ... Be The Light Of The Creator By Steven Hutchinson... And ... A Message of Thanksgiving By Shanta Gabriel

Inspiration for the Week from Shanta Gabriel   Removing Obstacles from Your…

0 Nov 29, 2017

Gratitude Is Love Flowing By Jamye Price...And...Be The Light That You Are By Blossom Goodchild...And...Horus: Portals of Love By Elaine DeGiorgio

Gratitude Isn't Just A Platitude By Jamye Price I had a funny experience with gratitude. One day I decided that I wanted to flow grat…

0 Nov 24, 2017

Mary Magdalene: Elohim Grace - By Lea Chapin ... Allowing the Greatness That is You By Ailia Mira...And..Self-Realisation Blueprint by Natalie Glasson.

Mary Magdalene: Elohim Grace - By Lea Chapin Greetings, my beloveds, yes, it is I, Mother Mary. Mary Magdalene and Jeshua are here as…

0 Oct 26, 2017

It's Safe to Let Your Light Shine By Shanta Gabriel...And...Embody Your Awakened Self With Melanie Beckler...And...Keep Sending Love To Transmute The Darkness For All

It's Safe to Let Your Light Shine By Shanta Gabriel We are drawing on the compassionate and timel…

0 Oct 24, 2017

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service