Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Channeling (2,238)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Merkaba & The Sacred Union By Emmanuel Dagher ... And ... Into The  Knowing By Blossom Goodchild

The Merkaba & The Sacred Union By Emmanuel Dagher   Hi my friend, We have a lot to catch up on, so let’s get right to it. The energ…

Started by steven hutchinson

0 Dec 2, 2019

New Consciousness Emerging - October 2019 - By Emmanuel Dagher...And...Travel Plans For The Soul By Ann Albers & The Angels...And...It's Safe To Face The Fears Of The Past By Shanta Gabriel

New Consciousness Emerging - October 2019 - By Emmanuel Dagher Hi My Friend, It’s such a blessing for me to be able to connect with…

0 Oct 24, 2019

Connecting To Your Enlightened State By Shanta Gabriel ... And ... Be Your Unique Self & Banish Unworthiness By Ann Albers...And...The Universe Is One Harmonious Whole By Christopher Chase

Connecting To Your Enlightened State By Shanta Gabriel & Archangel Gabriel Shanta's Message ..... The message from Archangel Gabr…

0 Oct 16, 2019

Full Moon & Solar-Gaia Circuit Meditations ... And ... Perspective: Our Choice - Storms Or Sunshine? By Ann Albers...And...Messages From Christine Day & The Pleiadians For October 2019

Full Moon & Solar-Gaia Circuit Meditations October 13th change is happening with the BIG energy of the Full Moon in Aries... This…

0 Oct 12, 2019

The Magic of Merlin By Natalie Glasson ... And ... Embracing Challenge & Fear By Ann Albers ... And ... I Am The Light. I Am The Love. I Am That I Am ! By Blossom Goodchild & The Federation of Light

The Magic of Merlin By Natalie Glasson & Ascended Master Lord Melchizedek Lord Melchizedek's Message ..... Greetings and Love…

0 Sep 5, 2019

The Anchor - Jesus/Jeshua Via Pamela Kribbe ... And ... Trust In The Divine Plan - AA Gabriel Via Shanta Gabriel ... And...Reprogram Yourself To Manifest Who You Wish To Be By Ann Albers & The Angels

The Anchor - Jesus/Jeshua Via Pamela Kribbe Dear friends of mine, I am Jeshua, an old friend of yours. I greet you all, and I am than…

0 May 20, 2019

Chalice of Love By Sonja Myriel ... And ... Your Angelic Star Gateways by Natalie Glasson ... And ... Help Mother Mary Heal The Heart Chakra of Mother Earth

Chalice of Love By Sonja Myriel After our initiation into Divine Wisdom and Intelligence, we are preparing for a quantum leap through…

0 Apr 17, 2019

You Are Never Far From The Light By Shanta Gabriel ... And ... Little Deaths, New Births, And More...By Ann Albers ... And ... The Vibration of Beauty By Shelly Dressel

You Are Never Far From The Light By Shanta Gabriel We are drawing on the compassionate and timeless wisdom of The Gabriel Messages to…

0 Apr 11, 2019

Message From The Sirian Council & Fairies Via Galaxygirl ... And ... Soul Harmonization - Celestial & Crystal Children ... And ... Be Aware Of The Amazing Lights That You Are !

..... Message From The Sirian Council & Fairies Via Galaxygirl   Hello, we are the Sirian Council for Planetary Advancement. We too…

0 Mar 20, 2019

Feel The Gratitude Of The Infinite...For You! By Ann Albers ... And ... The Cosmic Lattice Via Kryon ... And ... A Vision for Fulfillment

Feel The Gratitude Of The Infinite...For You! By Ann Albers Message From God's Presence ..... I love you with a love beyond measure. I…

0 Dec 5, 2018

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service