Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Channeling (2,238)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mark H updates March 10

There are many actions underway as the result of very important meetings over the weekend in Washington, D.C. We waited to post this update…

Started by Kihanyaking

5 Mar 11, 2009

Mark H : Casper, Poofness and Nesara

Dear Mark, Thank you for all you are doing for the planet. I am so grateful for your info. Is there any truth to Casper’s last messages Ma…

Started by Kihanyaking

5 Mar 10, 2009
Reply by Andy (UK)

Mark H is back...with more to say.

This is an email conversation between Steve and Mark and is important for everyone to read and discern what YOU believe as truth. Steve: I…

Started by Kihanyaking

10 Mar 9, 2009
Reply by Martin

Within You

Where is the Kingdom of Heaven? Where is God? Where is Love? Do you find these at your house? On vacation? During the weekend? After retire…

Started by Will

5 Mar 7, 2009
Reply by Kerrie (Zoolithe)♥

MORE ON THE MARCH 20TH EQUINOX (HUGE PORTAL FOR 21 DAYS) CELIA FENN / ARCHANGEL MICHAEL

The Energies of March 2009 http://spiritlibrary.com/celia-fennhttp://spiritlibrary.com/celia-fenn a message from Archangel Michael channele…

Started by Kerrie (Zoolithe)♥

1 Mar 4, 2009

Mother Sekhmet on the stargate Feb 26

Mother Sekhmet StarGate Feb. 26, 2009 Transcribed by Patricia Andrews MS. Another wild time in your local Universe, eh? Hmmm…. My, my. G…

Started by Kihanyaking

0 Mar 1, 2009

THE FEDERATION OF LIGHTS FIRST CHANNELING SINCE 14TH OCT

1.Hello …. Not sure what to say, much talk and differences as to what happened … or didn’t. Need you to know, I for one, still LOVE you …ha…

11 Feb 19, 2009

Equality and Our Return to Unity

Equality is a word that is very important. It tells the story of the true sharing between everyone that leads to unity. It's the experience…

Started by Desiree

1 Feb 18, 2009
Reply by Desiree

WE HAVE A GLORIOUS NEW SUN

FOL said we give you Alabama I have been noticing that the moon has a different orbit these days it seems to be moving or we are? .“When t…

8 Feb 17, 2009

Bell helocpter lost 750 jobs.

We start to feel this economic disaster here here too in canada the father of one of my friend work at Bell helicopter a place whhere they…

Started by Martin

1 Feb 4, 2009
Reply by Betty

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service