Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Channeling (2,238)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mark Huber Events Update 2nd April

Mark Huber's Teleconference 31 March 2009 Deborah: Welcome everybody. I just want to introduce Mark briefly. Mark Huber is a retired Nava…

Started by Kihanyaking

4 Apr 3, 2009
Reply by Andy (UK)

Mike Quinsey Channeling SaLuSa 01-April-2009

SaLuSa 01-April-2009 When we survey the Human Race and measure the levels of consciousness on your planet, it is apparent that the major…

Started by Nightfable

1 Apr 2, 2009
Reply by Nightfable

Mike Quinsey Channeling SaLuSa 30-March-2009

SaLuSa 30-March-2009 As events on Earth continue to move on, you are seeing numerous pathways opening up. Not all will fully manifest, b…

Started by Nightfable

1 Mar 31, 2009
Reply by patrick

21 days beginning March 21st to April 11th, our Junk DNA gets activated and this is what we expect to find

[Mark is responding to an article by Steve entitled "Evolution is Endless."] The great teachers are correct. Unfoldment is endless but not…

Started by Kihanyaking

4 Mar 29, 2009
Reply by Martin

Mark H on US declaration of insolvency and update

XXX, I am well aware of this [circular email on U.S. insolvency - read it HERE] as I, like you and so many others, have been inundated with…

Started by Kihanyaking

0 Mar 25, 2009

GFOL PREDICTION CAME TRUE

I dont really follow the GFOL channelings but i remember hearing them telling us to watch out for upside rainbows heres a link to some cool…

Started by Canadian~-~

1 Mar 24, 2009
Reply by Kihanyaking

A message to the Galactic Federation of Light

Hello guys and I really hope you are well...well I know you are well. I thought of writting to you because by a large margin, I have made…

Started by Kihanyaking

3 Mar 23, 2009
Reply by Kihanyaking

Mark H on Nanites

Question: What are nanites? Answer: Microns are 1/millionth and Nanites refer to 1/billionth. They are 'artificial intelligence' whic…

Started by Kihanyaking

3 Mar 18, 2009
Reply by Kihanyaking

The Energies os March 2009, Archangel Michael through Cellia Fenn

http://starchildglobal.com/ "In the wake of the new Light Codes that were activated within the Sacred Earth geometric grids in January an…

Started by

5 Mar 14, 2009
Reply by Martin

Ashtar teleconference March 10

Ashtar: March 10, 2009 teleconference Well good evening everyone this is indeed a most propitious day as you call your day and count them…

Started by Kihanyaking

1 Mar 12, 2009
Reply by Kihanyaking

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service