Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Channeling (2,238)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mark H on Somalia and other Stargates

As was stated in our postings and CC materials, this is a very large and dangerous issue that must be remediated as these contaminated fish…

Started by Kihanyaking

0 Apr 17, 2009

Mike Quinsey Channeling SaLuSa 15-April-2009

SaLuSa 15-April-2009 Dear Ones, we tend to focus on the spiritual aspects of your evolution, because they are so important to your uplif…

Started by Nightfable

0 Apr 15, 2009

New Paradigm

New Paradigm Submitted by LIORA on 13 April 2009 - 2:42am. NEW PARADIGM Kwan Yin through Vivian Starfire You are rapidly moving into a…

Started by Nightfable

1 Apr 15, 2009
Reply by Kerrie (Zoolithe)♥

Blossom Goodchild Channeling the FOL April 12th.

13. April 12th. Well, I’ve just tuned in, and I can feel the excitement that you are exuding!! I looked at my watch last night to see how…

Started by Nightfable

9 Apr 13, 2009
Reply by Nightfable

Mike Quinsey Channeling Diane from Sirius 10-April-2009

Diane 10-April-2009 Today is a special one where many people are being called, not only to show their acceptance of our presence in your…

Started by Nightfable

3 Apr 12, 2009

Blossom Goodchild Blog Post and Pictures Apr 11, 2009

Apr 11, 2009 THANKS EVERYONE. IT WORKED! Plenty of Light Orbs around when snapping away afterwards. And also an amazing display…

Started by Nightfable

2 Apr 12, 2009

Impending Magnetic Pole Reversal - Christ Michael

By Christ Michael and Candace March 18, 2009 about 11 am MST Christ Michael: Dearly beloveds, Candace will do a large quantity of filling…

Started by Lumiq

4 Apr 11, 2009
Reply by Lumiq

I started a new group

Hello every one I started a new group titled ghost and spirits; this group is for any one looking to talk about or learn more about their e…

Started by Alex

0 Apr 7, 2009

Mike Quinsey Channeling SaLuSa 6-April-2009

SaLuSa 6-April-2009 Dear Ones, your fate is in your own hands regardless of any outside interference. Short of harming you physically, t…

Started by Nightfable

1 Apr 6, 2009
Reply by patrick

Mike Quinsey Channeling SaLuSa 3-April-2009

SaLuSa 3-April-2009 Following on my last message, I wish to make it clear that none of you are the victims of your circumstances. Whatev…

Started by Nightfable

7 Apr 3, 2009
Reply by Clinton Doherty

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service