Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Channeling (2,238)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ashtar: The illuminatti have been illuminated June 16

Ashtar addressing the June 16, 2009 Teleconference “Well, Good Evening! Is everyone happy tonight? We have much to discuss. And perhaps we…

Started by Kihanyaking

2 Jun 21, 2009
Reply by Besimi

Ashtar names names/confirms clearings

Mark has said that he and the "A Team" are going out on operation tonight after the Ashtar telecall. News will be available tomorrow on tha…

Started by Kihanyaking

1 Jun 18, 2009
Reply by Besimi

Mark H on mass arrests/Hague removals: 'accountability'

What follows is a consolidated report on the clearings that took place on the afternoon of June 15, 2009. What you will read in succession…

Started by Kihanyaking

11 Jun 18, 2009
Reply by Kihanyaking

Mark H on Fulford and Zagami June 13

[The question for Mark was. "I enjoyed your framing of the Illuminati's ongoing manipulative pipe-dreaming. However: I and others seem to…

Started by Kihanyaking

1 Jun 14, 2009
Reply by Andy (UK)

Mother Sekmet telconference June 11

Mother Sekhmet's Call June 11, 2009 Transcribed by Your Transcription Team Shirley, Jan, Annie, Katie, Patricia and Jules Edited by…

Started by Kihanyaking

0 Jun 14, 2009

June 14 Mark H and UFO appearing

[The question for Mark was. "I've asked thousands of times over decades for UFOs to appear and they never have on my requests. What's up wi…

Started by Kihanyaking

0 Jun 14, 2009

Mark H on Digital Tv start and important dates

I was reading an article about the digital TV switch over on the 12th of June and here is what Obama said about it: “I want to be clear: t…

Started by Kihanyaking

1 Jun 10, 2009
Reply by Teardrop

Soul Transitions Vibe Report ~ June 2009

Soul Transitions Vibe Report June 2009 a message from Nancy Leilah Ward http://spiritlibrary.com/nancy-leilah-ward Saturday, 6 June, 2009…

Started by Lydia

1 Jun 6, 2009
Reply by Lydia

11:11

i have been seeying 11:11 for about 2 weeks now and i really dont know what 2 do with it can someone help me 2 weeks i see it in the mornin…

Started by Giovanni

4 Jun 4, 2009
Reply by AndrePaz

June 1 Mark H on Air France Plane feared lost

XXX I asked Mother about this. The only thing we suspect is that the craft may have been involved in an encounter purposely orchestrated b…

Started by Kihanyaking

6 Jun 3, 2009
Reply by Ullan

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service