Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Awareness (760)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mark Kimmel Tue Dec 16th.....Transition Details *IMPORTANT MUST READ NOW*

I am jolted by this reading as I have been reading Marks channelings for a while now and reasonate with them as being the truth... This is…

Started by torz

15 Dec 20, 2008
Reply by Kerrie (Zoolithe)♥

Amazing experience

Hello, Just thought i would share something with you, the other week when i was at work the fire alarm went off and we all had to go and w…

Started by Scootiep

4 Dec 17, 2008
Reply by Scootiep

The Power of INTENTION: by Dr. Wayne Dyer

I saw this 2 years ago when it came out, along with many other seminars by Dr. Waye Dyer. This is truly earth moving and explains pretty mu…

Started by Um No

1 Dec 16, 2008

Potentials and Probabilities

Probabilities and Time Lines Ascension is the most momentous colossal and stupendous event ever to have unfolded on earth. Even the word…

Started by Sueiszen

2 Dec 14, 2008
Reply by Sueiszen

Nikolay Denisov- Teleportation Master -accepting students now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This man claims that he will teach you teleportation for free, IF your willing to spend one year learning it. Right now he is currently hol…

Started by Matt Wilkinson

6 Dec 14, 2008
Reply by Matt Wilkinson

This video feels so apt for our times!

Namaste, L&L, R.

Started by Ravi Raju

4 Dec 11, 2008

seems like something in people has changed...

when i tell people about ascension now, more people are having an open ear, and are more commonly responding with raised eyebrows saying hm…

Started by Bishop

9 Dec 11, 2008

If we indeed create our own reality...

... then I think I might be more of an oddball than people think. Just as an example, today I spoke to a director of UNESCO, lost two hund…

Started by Ullan

15 Dec 8, 2008
Reply by Simmy

Practicing Humility

I think being humble is the hardest or easiest way to be in life, it depends on how much rooted you are to the ground. I'm bringing this up…

Started by Nightfable

1 Dec 6, 2008
Reply by Dana

Laws for a Holly Spirit Disciple

I also posted this discussion in the "awakening others" group, but I thought it could be useful too for those who do not visit this gro…

Started by

3 Dec 6, 2008
Reply by erv

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service